Hacking No 4.3 Update on Sin and Punishment SS

TheWon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please move this post or delete it if it's not considered important. Just got my copy of Sin and Punishment SS. There is no update on the game. It will not ask you to go up to 4.3 to play it. So really what was the reason for the 4.3? I wonder sometimes Nintendo about your logic of doing things.

cthg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though the game came out after the 4.3 update it probably went gold (the master copy of the disk was authored) before the 4.3 update.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cthg said:
Even though the game came out after the 4.3 update it probably went gold (the master copy of the disk was authored) before the 4.3 update.

This is most likely what happened. It will often take a few weeks or months before an update appears on new discs. NSMB was out several weeks after 4.2, yet didn't have the 4.2 System Menu (although it did have some updated IOS)

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are all so used to things happening instantly on the internet we all forget that in the real world things take time. You need time to produce, package, ship, and sell Wii Optical Disks. This process was started long before 4.3 was released.

This is the same reason you wont find 4.3 on a newly purchased Wii Console. 4.3 will not show up on disk or Wii's for quite some time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==