Hacking October 23rd Wii Fix by ‘a_running_pir8’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiifan08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RadioShadow said:
^ Well the Shop Channel isn't meant to work on 3.2X/3.3X unless you installed the 'IOS37 Shop Install' fix. If it works, you have that IOS installed.

Yest i checkit out with any title deleter and the ios51 is installed, is thera any kind of problem that ios51 is install? because besides that i use the iosdowngrader so all my other ios return to their previous version.

Wiiman99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TY TY TY! Finally it works
biggrin.gif
I got dvdx and cios installed and backup channel works perfect
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

One question, if I updated through system settings to latest 3.3 will dvdx and cios cease to function? Or is it that they wont install on 3.3, but will work if they have already been installed?

Thanks ever so much =D

evilknievel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this also work on pal wii's? I extracted the ios15 from my original wii fit disc, and then tried to patch the ios to ios16, but the patcher replies: this wad isn't ios15. When i tried to disable the sha check in the batch file and then tried to install the ios16 i got another 2011 error
frown.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
evilknievel said:
Does this also work on pal wii's? I extracted the ios15 from my original wii fit disc, and then tried to patch the ios to ios16, but the patcher replies: this wad isn't ios15. When i tried to disable the sha check in the batch file and then tried to install the ios16 i got another 2011 error
frown.gif

I think that should work on Pal system , but it might be best to find the IOS16 thats floating around in zip files to make life easier for yourself

uozzap

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i can't understand if i can install hb channel on a wii updated to 3.3v2 using TP hack.

any answer ?

Wiiman99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evilknievel said:
frown.gif

I have a PAL wii and it works perfect
biggrin.gif

Edit: Forgot to say I used the IOS16 in the zip, not one i got myself.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know, is there any new games that I couldn't play (currently) without the new update?

No point of updating unless I REALLY have to
smile.gif

apu2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG RadioShadow I love you. This method completely fixed my issues for not being able to install cIOS. EVERYTHING. I had tried so many different things. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =D. Word of warning... I ran AnyRegionChanger to go to 3.2U and while all the install went fine, when the final "Press any key to continue" message came up, and I pressed a button, I got an error. I then got thrown back into the main AnyRegionChanger's screen with a area/region mismatch message, even though my Wii was properly configured. I realized that my area is Canada, and while still considered USA, it created that small error. I manually powered down my Wii and then powered back up to find everything working fine
smile.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
Step 5 – Press ‘A’ on the Wii Mote once. The Wii should detect a SD Card. Press ‘A’ again to see a list of WADs on the SD Card. Use the ‘D-Pad’ to select ‘IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad’. Press the ’+’ to install the WAD. Once it has installed the WAD, press the ‘Home’ button to restart you Wii.

I don't get it, how can you install IOS16 on an updated wii ? it's like any other titles/channels, and as the signature bug is fixed , no new IOS could be installed

or did I miss something ?

EDIT: ok, get it, IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad is indeed not fake-signed since it's official Nintendo update, that's why it works

Rexobias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Wii PAL with 3.3E firmware and Wiikey (1.9s firmware). Now I cant boot my modified games (PAL Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with Japanese Music for example). Gecko OS cant boot them
frown.gif

So I have some quick Questions ...

BEFORE THE GUIDE

1) I've read somewhere else about a 3.4 Update that make some minor changes (Wii Points to Nintendo Points in Wii Shop Channel for example). Is this real?

2) If this last Update is real, should I install it and then following the tuturial? In step 2 it says to install the last firmware, so I think I should make it, right?!

AFTER THE GUIDE

3) After following this guide I will be able to run this modified games with Gecko OS like before?

4) When I put some games that checks my firmware (Disaster Day of Crisis for example) they will recognize my Wii like a legit 3.3E version or they will ask to make the update?

5) What will be the version in my Wii System menu? 3.3E?

Thanks for the attention, and GREAT WORK everyone. You guys are the best ...

jassim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TY TY TY TY! UR THE BEST UR THE BEST UR THE BEST!!!

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW I CAN THANK YOU!!!

Rexobias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well guys, I need a little help here
frown.gif

In steps 7 and 8 I had some ERRORS. I stoped on step 8 ...

I was afraid I f**ked up my Wii, but it's still working.

I can go into Wii Shop Channel without any problem;
I still cant boot modified Games with Gecko OS;
When using my Disaster Day of Crisis It says to install the update.

What can I do now?!
frown.gif

Do I need to repeat everything again ... even making once again the official update to 3.3E?

EDIT: I was able to run Disaster Day of Crisis whithout installing the update. I used Gecko OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...