• Total voters

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7:30 CST a little early for me

Invisible and I had a career day. both going at least 20 and 5 ish for 5 straight matches. trading helis

ConJ and I got our assess handed to us by the SDL clan. Our whole team quit, 5 on 3 toward the end.
Everywhere I turned, i was double teamed.

it was like they were triangulating. playing off of each other. When I was sure I was alone one on one with one of them, BAM: I am dead by his buddy.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
t my usb hdd aint workin not sure if it will be up for the clan match. so count me out sorry. i really hope i get it workin cuz i got nothing else and most likely wont buy another (pulls pockets out of pants and lint falls out). SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ph34r.gif

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jaydoc05 said:
7:30 CST a little early for me

Invisible and I had a career day. both going at least 20 and 5 ish for 5 straight matches. trading helis

ConJ and I got our assess handed to us by the SDL clan. Our whole team quit, 5 on 3 toward the end.
Everywhere I turned, i was double teamed.

it was like they were triangulating. playing off of each other. When I was sure I was alone one on one with one of them, BAM: I am dead by his buddy.

Yeah That was fun !! Good for the kills Ratios

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if utilizing off map glitches would forfeit these matches...lol...something we should try for a cheap easy win to climb these ranking ladders...lol...I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought about this? Am I?
evil.gif

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DDeeds said:
I wonder if utilizing off map glitches would forfeit these matches...lol...something we should try for a cheap easy win to climb these ranking ladders...lol...I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought about this? Am I?
evil.gif

I'm not touching this one
lecture.gif

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DDeeds said:
evil.gif

feel free to elaborate...I know nothing of any such glitches

For tonight (at 8 pm EST) we have:

100% yes

Maybe:
1. 1:wtf:ARMY
2. GameSoul

This is a maybe list, as I don't know if I can play and GameSoul doesn't feel well. Anyone know for sure if they can play?
I will accept the challenge only if we get enough people.

No sense in accepting a battle that we can't play in, right.
yay.gif

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overgrown, showdown, and backlot are some I've seen done where you can walk around the perimeter of the maps. Have only done it before using satchel jumps on backlot, very hard to do. Showdown its possible to get on top of the center sstructures roof...and I can access various buildings on ambush and elevate on top of a couple rooftops on pipeline...kinda fun to do, but being on roofs don't provide much cover from airstrikes or choppers.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everyone knows about backlot, pipelines are stupid, and you cant adjust ur health in clan matches so satchel jumps dont work. GUN TAKERS FOREVER!!!

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol@ GUN TAKERS

Overgrowns off map glitch is a snipers dream...lots of bushes to chill in.

Not taking credit for them, but if you don't know what we are talking about you can find some common glitches on youtube...and maybe when you get bored of the random noobs...go on a private match and try to find your own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh