Hacking Petition: Slot-2 M3 Loader Remake

Xeronage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think a lot of people agree with me that the Slot-2 M3 needs a new loader with up-to-date functions such as touchscreen support, more skin customizability and save management.

Sign here if you agree the Slot-2 M3 needs a new loader and leave a message saying what functions you think it should have!

And do your best to let the M3 Crew know!

testicule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You're SO right. I totally agree.
Slot 2 is great, but the M3 lite has probably the worse GUI I've ever seen. It's VERY SLOW, ugly, ill designed and lacks a lot of feature (like pressing A while it's booting to load the last game I played).

It's incridedible how almost nobody commented on this UGLY GUI. It's esp. strange because by the time the M3 lite was release, the G6 lite had already been around for a few months with a much much better GUI.

Enialis

Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing that I really want to see is better save management, everything else is functional enough.

Son of Spam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind it being updated either.

Some things I want:
1. Smoother GUI controls. it feels like I am fighting the M3 sometimes while I am trying to select a game. Touchscreen support is nice, but just making it less clunky would be nice.
2. Switch to .SAV format if possible for both NDS and GBA- I hate converting them in order to use them on emulators and other cards
3. Add a cheat database like the R4's for both NDS and GBA- I can't stand the .CHT format that GBA games use. Why can't they just allow me to use standard action replay or codebreaker codes?
4. Add microsdhc support to games- I'm sure they are working on this though.
5. Standard drag and drop from a file browser.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy with mine...and I have a nice skin so imo it doesn't look ugly. Since I have all the G6/M3 devices I'd prefer M3 to switch to .0 saves but really I'm okay converting...seriously I'm happy with the card and can't ask for much more...I'd prefer an answer to why my G6lite can't play GBA games properly more than I'd like an update to the M3lite. All I ever want from a flash cart is the ability to play games...A simple text based loader is perfect for me. And I don't cheat so I don't care about cheat files but I'm sure it is a nice perk for the cheaters out there....but again it is an outdated card...I'm happy to get any updates at all for it at this point.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, a new GUI would be nice. Yeah, Touch Screen support would be nice. Yeah, cheat support would be nice. Yeah, saving to a .0/.sav-file would be nice.

But I'm actually really happy if the M3 Team continues its awesome support for the M3. I mean, the device still runs most GBA and NDS games! It even has SDHC-support for media!

If you think GUI and such are that important, just buy an M3 Real to use with your M3 Perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...