Homebrew Picroxx!, the ultimate Picross clone!

Substance12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just updated the release as well. Those on O3DS, please verify that the game isn't unbearably slow and that it doesn't freeze :P

Oh, I don't know anything about Lua... Sorry to bother you.

It's not a Lua issue, i'm pretty sure it's a thing of the 3DS itself. But i'll find a way to fix it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Stopped working. Not I get a black screen

Shoot. I'll see what happened.

nobody231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed something weird: Usually after clearing a level, it plays the victory jingle 3 times before kicking you back to the main menu, but sometimes it only plays the jingle once, and then the game waits as if it's playing the jingle. Bug?

Oh, and speaking of kicking back to the main menu, wouldn't it be better to kick back to the menu of the game you're playing the picross levels from?

Substance12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just noticed something weird: Usually after clearing a level, it plays the victory jingle 3 times before kicking you back to the main menu, but sometimes it only plays the jingle once, and then the game waits as if it's playing the jingle. Bug?

Oh, and speaking of kicking back to the main menu, wouldn't it be better to kick back to the menu of the game you're playing the picross levels from?

The victory jingle works in a weird manner, sometimes it plays slightly corrupted, no clue why. I'll look onto it.

And yes, it's supposed to kick you back into the level select screen, but sometimes it wouldn't load a level after doing that.

nobody231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The victory jingle works in a weird manner, sometimes it plays slightly corrupted, no clue why. I'll look onto it.

And yes, it's supposed to kick you back into the level select screen, but sometimes it wouldn't load a level after doing that.
Huh, weird. I say that to both of your statements.

Something that could help is if we could drag the stylus across the screen, and fill in multiple squares without removing the stylus from the screen. You probably have thought of this, but I didn't see it in the to-do list, so I thought I should point that out.

Substance12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Something that could help is if we could drag the stylus across the screen, and fill in multiple squares without removing the stylus from the screen. You probably have thought of this, but I didn't see it in the to-do list, so I thought I should point that out.

Also something I wanted to do, but it was kind of a hassle so i'll be doing it later.

Could you please download the files from this commit, replace them and tell me if the issue with the melody still happens?

https://github.com/Substance12/Picroxx/commit/a5bd08e79b63aa478a70b5f29e0133d8076bb05f

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/W-k8itKhZzE?si=x1FjAoq74Jv0TAUx