Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Pimp My Wii v2.11
Checks for outdated IOS's and more!
pimpmywii.png
A handy Wii Homebrew that will download and install any new versions of IOS's that are outdated on your system, check you have the latest Wii System Menu and much more! See the included "readme" file for more information.[/p]

Changelog said:
  • Fix the bad detection of the region of 4.3 Wii.
  • Updated the revision of IOS (12 13 14 15 17 21 22 28 31 33 34 35 36 37 38 53 55 56 57 58 61 80) from the 7th September 2010 update.
  • Updated the Wii Shop to revision 20. You MUST update IOS 56 (with Pimp My Wii) to be able to use it.
  • Little fix in the displaying of the changelog.
download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Source

aaadmiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've always just used DOP-MII.. how does this compare? does it 'fix' (TBR) all the IOS' it installs, and does it warn you about potential drawbacks of upgrading?

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
used it now my homebrew channel is upside down installing with all default. and the fixes the readme says it can fix doesnt actually fix anything

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Man18 said:
used it now my homebrew channel is upside down installing with all default. and the fixes the readme says it can fix doesnt actually fix anything
Tried re-installing latest homebrew channel? (1.0.8) if that doesn't work you might need to reinstall the old ios of whatever homebrew channel is using,
Took this from another thread:
1. Start Homebrew Channel
2. Press [Home]
3. Read the IOS in the lower left
4. Reinstall this IOS [unpatched] by any method you like

It should be IOS36, I think you need to install an older version (You can use DOP-Mii)

yunior597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
squirrelman10 said:
so why are people against using this program looks right to me?

Because is a damn crap of homebrew... it has so many bugs since his release... that's why it sucks...

mp2609

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used this just today and everything went fine. HBC isnt upside down and I can use the Wii Shop Channel
yay.gif

TonyM

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
http://www.wii-info.fr/download-450-pimp-my-wii-hackez-la-wii-facilement.htm?page2=56

or
http://www.logic-sunrise.com/forums/files/download/5013-pimp-my-wii/

in apps there wad of pimp my wii

pymp my wii 3.02 is apps

is work. hello joostinOnline .

I am one of your fan .

- I'm better at that hack wii vinscool thank you when I post bullshit'm saying

- you is a fake French :rofl2:

- vinschool and translated what I said in English, I help you more because you are not grateful for the help that has make

- I thank you one day, so I'm better than you that's how you were lost that day the

- Future vinscool longer speak with me if you're good has to criticize my language and I want more of your remerciment.

Andres Valdevit

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One question?....
I'm about to do the same, I just softmodded my Wii and after lots of crashes and games freezing, I found out my nintendo and snes emulators channels were loading older versions of the emulator than the ones installed in my HBC, they are using old cIOS, even if I have, I think the latest cIOS (58), not sure because I'm kind of a newbe to Wii Hacking but at least it's the one that everybody is suggesting to use. I didn't use the original channel installers because it kept giving me an annoying error message about "Unable to obtain NAND access! Installer cannot continue" or "AHBPROT is not enabled! Installer cannot continue" even is the emulators themselves work fine just playing them directly from the HBC. I think I screwd up when I softmodded my Wii with a guide that linked old version data.
So now I'm thinking to wipe everything and start from scratch the softmodding procedure.
My question is...you mentioned lots of tips, and apps to format the Wii but how about just using the format option from the Wii settings Menu? Is it ok?
And is it really possible to do this rehacking procedure from the start? Are there any risks?
If yes can you suggest me a good updated guide to softmodding that I can use.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Catnip high