Gaming Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver Chat Thread

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am r4ymond said:
The person "Red" is the guy that stole the Pokémon in the Johto Region, right? Or is there going to be another rival in the Kanto Region?
red is the guy who beat the elite four, and team rocket, a few years ago in firered.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
I am r4ymond said:
The person "Red" is the guy that stole the Pokémon in the Johto Region, right? Or is there going to be another rival in the Kanto Region?
red is the guy who beat the elite four, and team rocket, a few years ago in firered.

Oh, I see. Don't really know a lot about Silver/Gold/Crystal. Then what's the Original Name of my Rival in Johto?

` regret .

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
thedicemaster said:
I am r4ymond said:

Oh, I see. Don't really know a lot about Silver/Gold/Crystal. Then what's the Original Name of my Rival in Johto?

I dont think you have a rival in Johto, but I haven't got that far. I played original G/S when I was 5 or 6 so I can't remember that either.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
` regret . said:
I am r4ymond said:
thedicemaster said:
I am r4ymond said:

I dont think you have a rival in Johto, but I haven't got that far. I played original G/S when I was 5 or 6 so I can't remember that either.

Yes you do have a Rival in Johto - it's the Red-Headed Guy who stole the Pokémon from Professor Elm at the Lab.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
` regret . said:
I am r4ymond said:
thedicemaster said:
I am r4ymond said:

Yes you do have a Rival in Johto - it's the Red-Headed Guy who stole the Pokémon from Professor Elm at the Lab.
His name is Silver

` regret .

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh crap. I got the regions confused.
tongue.gif

xraven13

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So is there anti-piracy fix already? Since i see people discussing about play... I am not sure do they use original games though ^^..
+ if there isn't anti-piracy fix, can someone give me a link where it will be posted after it comes? Thx

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xraven13 said:
So is there anti-piracy fix already? Since i see people discussing about play... I am not sure do they use original games though ^^..
+ if there isn't anti-piracy fix, can someone give me a link where it will be posted after it comes? Thx
I´d like to quote the OP to answer your questions.
QUOTE(Rockstar @ Mar 12 2010, 03:32 PM) NO ASKING FOR PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xraven13 said:

you haven't read the OP at all haven't you?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
I know I could just google search this but where do I get the exp. share cuz I want to train Dratini but it's difficult without it.

Once you do beat the Red Gyarados, you will get the Red Scale, a item you
can trade with Mr. Pokemon north of Cherrygrove for a EXP Share.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
10_0ARMY said:
I know I could just google search this but where do I get the exp. share cuz I want to train Dratini but it's difficult without it.

Thanks

TheChosenBanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
basher11 said:
10_0ARMY said:

you helped me too. xD thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, you didnt fart this time, good