ROM Hack Pokesav HG/SS Full English v0.02!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is not a translation of Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver! This is translation of a application which allows you to modify your battery save.

Please, read carefully next time!
smile.gif

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also love how even though this was for a totally different subject he still automatically defended Kazo and Magnius. Which even if he thought this was a translation for HeartGold and soulSilver it shows he wouldn't have given it a chance.

D

Deleted User

Bookwormz13971 said:
I also love how even though this was for a totally different subject he still automatically defended Kazo and Magnius. Which even if he thought this was a translation for HeartGold and soulSilver it shows he wouldn't have given it a chance.
I read the download thing and saw "Moves" "Items" and "Pokemon names" XD And Kazo/Magnius have done more than that, so I automatically assumed they were better, sorry
tongue.gif

I read "Pokesav" as "Pokemon" XD whoops.

D

Deleted User

LWares said:
Doesn't matter anyway, at least i'm happy that this has been fully translated at long last.
smile.gif
Definitely!
biggrin.gif
I didn't want to have to bother going to Japan to get event pokemon, plus putting them in Platinum, getting a different DS and having to trade them over etc. is such a pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...