Gaming PSP 3000 with OFW 5.50

Askherserenity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this hackable at all? A friend of mine just got one and we've been searching for some info but cant seem to find anything other than some save game exploits but Im not sure if those actually work. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys :]

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
There is a new exploit that works on a 3k with 5.50. So far the only homebrew I know of on it is a GBA emu. They should have more up on it within a few days.

Would you happen to know what it's called? I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to non-Pandora mods

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Devil May Cry said:
GreatCrippler said:
There is a new exploit that works on a 3k with 5.50. So far the only homebrew I know of on it is a GBA emu. They should have more up on it within a few days.

Would you happen to know what it's called? I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to non-Pandora mods
he probably means the half-byte loader(patapon 2 save expoit)

It can load simple homebrew stuff right now

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
My question is, did your friend got it from the store w/ 5.50 or your friend flashed into 5.50

Because I just read some info about the new motherboard for PSP 3000 has been released

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you cant flash a psp 8c/3000 when fw is over 5.03
the upcoming 6.20 exploit doesnt support an iso loader not yet and not in the future so far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes