• Total voters

Nick Nack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am going to buy an 3ds because i like mostly the games for 3ds and i am not an really big fan of graphics.I started this topic because i want to see what you are going to say.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nick Nack said:
I am going to buy an 3ds because i like mostly the games for 3ds and i am not an really big fan of graphics.I started this topic because i want to see what you are going to say.

Because Vita games will be all graphics and no gameplay.

I can see this turning into an epic pile. Regardless, I'm sure there are several topics on this very subject already.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the PSV looks like it will have a stronger launch than 3DS and will be priced better than 3DS is, ie. more tech for your dollar. Why not have the best of both worlds, I collect hand helds and will eventually get the PSV as well.

Posts merged

Nathan Drake said:
Nick Nack said:

I can see this turning into an epic pile. Regardless, I'm sure there are several topics on this very subject already.

and how do you know that? Give it a chance, hasn't even come out yet.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
PSV.

The 3DS doesn't really get me interested at all.

DigitalDeviant said:
Nathan Drake said:
Nick Nack said:

and how do you know that? Give it a chance, hasn't even come out yet.

It's called sarcasm.

QUOTE(Nick Nack @ Jun 10 2011, 03:42 PM)
3D is one of the most gimmicky additions to graphics ever.

Just sayin.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'll get both.

I like 3DS and Mario. I'm also quite a fan of RE and the 3D effect. (it's a gimmick but adds on to the depth
tongue.gif
)

Also, the PSV has a lot of shooters coming. I'm an absolute fan of FPS/TPS, but no time to play on my PS3 as I'm 70% of the time always outside. Hence the PSV will cover up for my shooter games. I don't mind graphics, as long they are not TOO bad

3DS on the other hand will cover the Mario, Zelda and Pokemon as well. Also some third party games which I'm itching for.

I won't get the PSV day one though... I'll read reviews first. If good then I'll get it..

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
6Toushiro9 said:
3DS. Because I'm a Nintendo FanBoy and also because I no longer have the money to buy a PSV.

No longer have the money? The Vita will be out at best, Holiday 2011. That is basically November and December. If you have any kind of an active source of income, or can get one, at least $250 wouldn't be that hard to get in six months.

D

Deleted User

DjoeN said:
There should be 2 more options:
- Both
- None

But i'll get both, I like the idea of having a gaming system + GPS + back/front camera of the PSV
I'll like my 3DS because of it being Nintendo and 3D / Pokémon / Mario
That's the first thing which came to my mind. Why would I want to limit myself to one of them? Didn't vote.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'll get the 3DS for sure. I love the lineup to come. It evolved from a do want to a must have.

As for the Vita, I might get it at some point in the distant future. I don't like its features and I couldn't care less about the games announced (except for that Gravity Daze game that looked interesting)
I'm not buying a system just for the hardware. Until they make a price drop and reveal a title I'm interested in, I won't find it worth the 250 bucks.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definitely the 3DS. The PSV looks alright,, but besides Uncharted, there aren't any good games for it in my opinion.

The PSV doesn't have anything new really too. It's a PSP on steroids, with the touchpads that I read make it uncomfortable.

I think it looks alright, but the 3DS is pretty much perfect for me.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
As it stands neither platform has anything. However, the 3DS has a bunch of hard hitting titles coming out around christmas so it is the platform to get my money. Really short of monster hunter or demon's/dark souls getting some kind of Vita exclusive there's not much that will make me shell out the £280 (450 USD) it will end up costing here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow