Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1: My older sister must BATHE in perfume. She completely reeks of it. The worst part is it smells pretty terrible Anywhere she goes stinks of her perfume for days, and any time she gets a ride somewhere in our van it reeks of her perfume for at least a week.
It's ridiculous. There's absolutely no point in using so much damn freakin' perfume. It just makes it impossible to breathe around her.

2: My Dad is a dumbass. Last night he asked me what kind of job I wanted to get, and I simply said "Whatever I can find interesting enough to do" and he started freaking out about how jobs wont come to me, and that they'll all probably be terrible. I'm just sitting there with a -_____-;; face. He's a complete dumbass if he thinks i'm going to get a job I hate. There is enough work available that I can find something bearable. I'm not the kind of person to be capable of doing something I hate doing for long periods of time. I don't need to love or even like my job, but it needs to be bearable. Regardless now he's telling anyone he can about the conversation, except he sucks at retelling things and basically turned the above conversation into:
"Well Son, what is it you'd like to do for a job?"
"DURHRHRUURRR LULZ LOOOOL DURRRRRR NAW JOB PLOX LULZ ROFL VIDYAGAMES HARDURRLULZ BASEMENT!"
Idiot.

He does it all the time though. I could honestly write a novel on how annoying my Dad is.
I should. It'd entertain people greatly and i'd make quite some cash from it.

3: I hate when people are retarded on a forum, but aren't actually breaking rules. I honestly need to ask the head admin if she can edit the videogame forum rules to include "No dick-sucking fanboyism". Because they're really starting to piss me off, but aren't technically breaking any rules. It's mostly PS3 fanboys. It's incredibly annoying. So I usually just prod fun at the fanboys with others. Usually they quit the forum if we do it enough. Good thing i'm a mod, or i'd probably have been banned with the others for trolling/flaming, and the fanboys would be all that is left in the forum.
Closing statement:

QUOTE said:
Originally posted by: HellsMalice
QUOTE said:
Originally posted by: Forallthesin
This bitch is as dumb as a sack of bricks.

That sir, is an insult to the intelligence of sacks of bricks everywhere.

That is all.

4: Mafia II has the worst fucking ending ever. If I could express how much I hated it in words, i'd be banned from the internet for life. The game itself was pretty awesome. I'd have easily dropped some money into it to support the developers. Then the last...15-30 seconds ruined the game completely for me. Made it not even worth a dime. Not a fan, at all.

5: I forgot my 5th rant. Sadface.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
5: I forgot my 5th rant. Sadface.

this.

QUOTE"Well Son, what is it you'd like to do for a job?"
"DURHRHRUURRR LULZ LOOOOL DURRRRRR NAW JOB PLOX LULZ ROFL VIDYAGAMES HARDURRLULZ BASEMENT!"
Idiot.

yep, sometimes parents are like that. they assume to understand what they don't.
ph34r.gif

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't have a sister, but maybe you could try talking to her about her perfume problem instead of talking to us about HER perfume problem? I think that might work better.

You're lucky. You probably live a sheltered life, born with a silver spoon with your mouth. Your dad was probably the opposite, grew up poor, worked shitty jobs to make bread, which explains his mindset, which isn't unreasonable, since he has life experiences to back it up. I would say that he's doing it for your own good, but that never worked back when I was going through a phase. And Shinigami357, I'm pretty fucking sure they do understand what we don't.

Also, do I detect hypocrisy? As far as I'm concerned, you're doing the exact same thing you're criticizing your dad for doing, telling the conversation to anyone you can find. In fact, you're doing worse than that, since it's online, and everyone in the world can see it if they want to. Plus, I'm pretty sure your dad isn't going as far as calling his kid a dumbass. Call me traditional, but that was kinda overboard.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I enjoy when people assume my life is something it isn't.
You have absolutely no idea how my life has been, how my Dad's has been, who he is, or who I am.
You just look like a complete idiot pulling at thin air for a random argument on a random blog.

I'd directly counter your argument but I don't give enough of a shit to actually do it. I deal with enough dumbasses on a daily basis to start doing it here too.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tell your sister to lay off the perfume, if she doesn't listen, tell her she stinks of it. Girls tend to be obsessive about that sort of thing. I know how annoying parents can be although mine aren't particularly annoying they can be pretty annoying.

@benjaminlibl How do you suddenly know everything about his and his dad's life from a 4 paragraph piece of text?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
He's a complete dumbass if he thinks i'm going to get a job I hate. There is enough work available that I can find something bearable. I'm not the kind of person to be capable of doing something I hate doing for long periods of time.

Uhmm....sure. Whatever you say, bucko...

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BobTheJoeBob said:
Tell your sister to lay off the perfume, if she doesn't listen, tell her she stinks of it. Girls tend to be obsessive about that sort of thing. I know how annoying parents can be although mine aren't particularly annoying they can be pretty annoying.

@benjaminlibl How do you suddenly know everything about his and his dad's life from a 4 paragraph piece of text?

She doesn't listen lol. I know one of her boyfriends told her, my dad told her, and hell...even her own daughter told her.
My opinion on top of that doesn't really do much.
She's kind of oblivious to it so she doesn't take anyone seriously. She's probably so used to the smell that she just keeps putting more on till she can smell it to her satisfaction. She's seriously used the same smelling stuff for like 3 years.

@Monkat (too lazy to quote)
He pretty much is trying to shove me into a spot like a mcdonalds worker, where I have to deal with people. I do NOT work with people very well.
But I pretty much know two or three people that can get me into some sweet non-customer dealing with jobs. It's just a matter of when is most convenient for me to get the job. I can't outright say I have jobs lined up, because he'd probably cut all electricity to my room to force me to start working. Probably shoulda added that to my original post, but I was tired when I wrote it so I sorta half-assed it.
Due to a bit of an overflow in counseling sessions from like Sept 5 to around Oct1 because school starts...i'm kind of swamped and starting a job would be a bad idea.
People seem to get really stressed out about school starting. Granted, I mostly talk to grade 8s going to highschool, so the stress is kind of warranted.
Helping people > helping myself right now.

EDIT: Lol. I just noticed that i'd -never- do a job where I have to deal with customers, yet I love counseling. Despite it strictly being a "deal with people" kind of job.
Weird.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you really have way-in jobs to non-customer service jobs, that's great. If not, you'd do well to count yourslf damn lucky to get a job at mcdonalds.

Also, seriously, any non-customer service job that has no qualifications is going to be worse. Stocking shelves, mindless paperwork, fixing idiots' computer issues (which is customer service anyway), or spinning a sign on the road. None of them are fun in any way.

With my job, at least, I love dealing with customers compared to the mindless management shit I have to do, and I hate customers. People are annoying. I have one friend in the world, and its my girlfriend - by choice.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting jobs here is fairly easy.
My town isn't exactly super busy, and it just keeps expanding. So tons of jobs are available.

Jobs that don't require dealing with customers are super easy. I'm an MMO gamer, lol; I can handle repetitive, boring tasks to further myself.

If I can get myself a job at the lumber mill, i'll be making like $15 an hour for simple labour. It's a sweet job, and that's probably the place i'll be going to when a job is more viable.

Hell, I plan on being an Accountant one day. So I might as well get used to repetitive/boring jobs. God knows Accounting is both of those in excess.

But yeah, if I had to deal with customers...i'd be fired. I've hung around stores like EBgames (gamestop) long enough to realize this. 90% of people i've ever seen enter that store are retarded. Same with Future Shop. Those are really the only two places I could see myself working at, if customers were more intelligent. I like the discounts.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, no, I don't know anything about you. Everything I said was purely assumption. I just assumed that you were well-off enough to have the option to choose what you want to do. If I assumed wrong and struck a nerve, I apologize.

However, I still think you're being hypocritical here. It just pisses me off to no end that people nowadays have no respect for their seniors. I hope that wasn't you calling me a dumbass, because I don't appreciate flaming. I don't want to get into a huge argument, I just don't think it's right.

As to your views on what kind of job you want, I can respect them. I just don't think you're quite as well-equipped as you think you might be. Grinding in a game and doing the same, monotonous work day after day is not the same thing. I have worked with machines in a factory before, it was fucking boring. Facing a machine all day really made me wish for human interaction.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
benjaminlibl said:
I don't have a sister, but maybe you could try talking to her about her perfume problem instead of talking to us about HER perfume problem? I think that might work better.

You're lucky. You probably live a sheltered life, born with a silver spoon with your mouth. Your dad was probably the opposite, grew up poor, worked shitty jobs to make bread, which explains his mindset, which isn't unreasonable, since he has life experiences to back it up. I would say that he's doing it for your own good, but that never worked back when I was going through a phase. And Shinigami357, I'm pretty fucking sure they do understand what we don't.

Also, do I detect hypocrisy? As far as I'm concerned, you're doing the exact same thing you're criticizing your dad for doing, telling the conversation to anyone you can find. In fact, you're doing worse than that, since it's online, and everyone in the world can see it if they want to. Plus, I'm pretty sure your dad isn't going as far as calling his kid a dumbass. Call me traditional, but that was kinda overboard.
When I said "they assume to understand what they don't" I meant they sometimes assume to understand what they don't about you. You are your own person, right? Sure, they're your parents, but that doesn't mean they know you as you do.

PS
Please get thy f-words outta my face, I'd appreciate it. I know this is a democracy and all, but if you want to make a respectable point, please make an effort to actually make a respectable post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Brohann @ Brohann:
    anyone here know how to use METEO?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It's very simple.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Meteo is like an AVI-to-GBA converter. Just drag-and-drop your AVI file in, and then convert.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, like those gba carts that have movies and tv episodes in them?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But Nintendo's GBA video format is different, being that it uses a custom ROM and chipset for rendering, for like the Shrek and Shark Tale titles. Been undumpable for years and years.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Meteo uses it's own player.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, those roms are dumped currently, right?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although it's kinda pointless to download them anyway since you get the movies in horrible quality
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yep, they are now, but it took a shit ton of RE'ing.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RE = reverse engineering
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, can you remind me what reverse engineering meant pls?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Reverse engineering, to put it simply, is to understand how the software or hardware was made.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol someone tried using my email to log into Nintendo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, is that through trial and error sometimes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, did you enter any sus site?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. He "Entered the Dragon" looking for Bruce
    +2
  • Brohann @ Brohann:
    sorry i was away for a while
  • Brohann @ Brohann:
    I know how to use meteo
  • Brohann @ Brohann:
    but its not working
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I logged into it was when ancientboi was being born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I tried to get into Kens Nintendo account, but got locked out, oh well.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame that's where your wife put her new credit card into
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Join the club. lol :tpi::evil::D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Join the club. lol :tpi::evil::D