Rate the song from the poster before you

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5 - I never could get into listening to game music outside of games (it is from a game right?). It's not a bad track, but not something I'd listen too really.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As we seem to be on a 10 odd minute rotation this evening I thought I would join in.

I have never really cared for Muse and "bands like Muse"- they certainly do not offend my ears but I gain absolutely nothing for having listened to them and that track is a classic example of such a thing.

If we are on a slower paced things kick
ELO- Hold on tight to your dreams.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3/5 I have this weird thing about not liking female vocalists much (with a few exceptions, as you shall see), but I actually liked her singing. It was mellow. Not a fan of the instrumentals though, I guess you could say I'm more "poppy".

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
FAST6191 said:
I have never really cared for Muse and "bands like Muse"- they certainly do not offend my ears but I gain absolutely nothing for having listened to them and that track is a classic example of such a thing.
Nothing against your tastes(you have great taste), but I really used to think the same thing about them, but when I started listening to their other tracks and not their radio hits(like Starlight: Ok song, but is definitely leagues away from their best material), I was absolutely blown away. They have great progressive and experimental stuff and they are technically proficient too. Their first 3 albums are awesome.

On-topic: 3/5 Well kinda average for me. Not a big fan of female vocals and the background music doesn't feel like there's much going on.

Bumblefoot - Normal: Good pop punk hooks with guitar shred. Very eccentric but very good musician. Too bad his name is soiled by his GN'R stint. Far better guitarist and musician than Slash. Versatile in styles like catchy pop punk and technical shred.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
4/5 - Great track, love a good soul tune. Great uplifting track. He's released some shit over the years but he's also released alot of great tunes like this.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
FAST6191 said:
Nothing against your tastes(you have great taste), but I really used to think the same thing about them, but when I started listening to their other tracks and not their radio hits(like Starlight: Ok song, but is definitely leagues away from their best material), I was absolutely blown away. They have great progressive and experimental stuff and they are technically proficient too. Their first 3 albums are awesome.

On-topic: 3/5 Well kinda average for me. Not a big fan of female vocals and the background music doesn't feel like there's much going on.

Bumblefoot - Normal: Good pop punk hooks with guitar shred. Very eccentric but very good musician. Too bad his name is soiled by his GN'R stint. Far better guitarist and musician than Slash. Versatile in styles like catchy pop punk and technical shred.
My personal favorite by Muse is MK Ultra. Anyway, 4/5, great blues song.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
1/5 - Never was a Megadeth fan. When I saw Slayer on tour a long time ago they were supported by Suicidal Tendencies and Megadeth, I went to the bar while Megadeth were playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Wb1DdEdrGSE?si=b0bLxJi6sW6_RSxy