Rate the song from the poster before you

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
@DigitalDeviant: Yeah, what was that word? Oh yeah... Fucking phenomenal! Yeah, that was two words.

3/5 Nothing quite special...

dredg - Catch Without Arms They are supposedly a prog band. It's much more Pop-ish than their normal stuff, but still good.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5 - I've never been a huge Jackson fan but the track isn't bad. He's got a few tunes that I really like though, but Thriller is just average pop to me.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
4/5 Wow. Good guitar work and great vocal lines(don't like the vocalist, yes I'm musically sexist, but great vocal lines). Though the vocalist is kinda hawt!

Unbelievable Truth - Higher Than Reason If the vocalist sounds familiar... It's cos his brother is kinda famous. The vocalist is called Andy Yorke, go figure.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5 - Not my favourite SP song but still pretty good. From one of my favourite episodes tho!

One of my favourite tracks from one of my favourite bands.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
5/5 How can anything by Rush not be good?

Cher - You Haven't Seen the Last of Me Good soundtrack from a good movie. Too bad this doesn't fit that well into the story to be honest(the song fits, but its introduction does not). I always liked technical singing, especially belting.

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-
d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png
/5 oh man i just.... Guys. I just gagged!! sorry to fly of the handle like that, I hate the song.

Remix or original
which do you prefer?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure where I sit on this- I will first note that the covering band did change it somewhat which is always appreciated.
On the other hand it is too soon for synths and heavy distortion to return from exile.
Either way for pop music that was very good- having listened to that and the other boys noize tracks thus far in the thread I can not say I am sold on the band but it could have been far worse.

Mad Sin- Cursed

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never really listened to much psychobilly but yeah, I liked that. 4/5

I generally don't listen to game soundtracks much outside of games but the soundtrack for Shatter is great and I genuinely like it -- and it's not just a case of "I've heard it over and over for 20 hours while playing the game and now I've developed Stockholm Syndrome and THINK I like it". I think some of you guys who like electro-y type stuff might get a kick out of it.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
5/5 Actually the thread doesn't need more Muse. There's already too much of Muse here.

Neil Zaza - My Dearest He's a very good shredder too. Not the faster-than-thou kind though, more of the quite fast(but not that fast) kind.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
3/5 - I can appreciate how good it is but it's not really something I'd listen to. It's more the kind of thing I'd appreciate if it was part of a film soundtrack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ai - "Yea baby, bring it on."