Country
Just wait till tonight & you ll see
smile.gif

brianx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does someone have the compalibilitys for the GC games on the homebrew? and which DVD discs should you use +R or -R? and which speed should you have? and when it releases can someone put the download link for it and tutorial on a topic?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
brianx said:
Does someone have the compalibilitys for the GC games on the homebrew? and which DVD discs should you use +R or -R? and which speed should you have? and when it releases can someone put the download link for it and tutorial on a topic?

The compatability list will be made by everyone when its released. Use DVD-R's I burn at 2x,4x-8x one of those 3
Im sure a download link will appear on the first page of this thread when it is released. Also, Im sure Wiigator will include a short description of what to do, not to mention there's probably a "Read me" in the file.

brianx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
and which time does the loader come out? Can you burn multiple games on the dvd discs , since the gamecubes games size are smaller than the wii onces ... from 1gb to 2gb per game? and if there is plz can someone put an guide to it on and another topic?

oricon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering this, you know like you can use wiifrii to patch wii games so that they work on pal with full color and stuff will there be something like this because i can only find an american version of skies of arcadia.

dbkdbk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oricon said:
i was wondering this, you know like you can use wiifrii to patch wii games so that they work on pal with full color and stuff will there be something like this because i can only find an american version of skies of arcadia.

All games are region free. It doesnt matter whether your game is PAL, NTSC(U), NTSC(J), NTSC(UAE), it'll work just as well as any game from any other region, except for a few exceptions I think.

So, you don't need to patch your games (to deal with region issues at least)

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oricon said:

And who still patches their games?

brianx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you burn multiple games on the dvd discs , since the gamecubes games size are smaller than the wii onces ... from 1gb to 2gb per game? and if there is plz can someone put an guide to it on and another topic?

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Sstew said:
brianx said:

The compatability list will be made by everyone when its released. Use DVD-R's I burn at 2x,4x-8x one of those 3
Im sure a download link will appear on the first page of this thread when it is released. Also, Im sure Wiigator will include a short description of what to do, not to mention there's probably a "Read me" in the file.
or use DVD+R with book type to DVD rom

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
Sstew said:
brianx said:

or use DVD+R with book type to DVD rom

Yeah, I was just writing out the easiest way to do it (if your new to burning that is) , Aren't the -R's cheaper too?

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I noticed on Preators summary that some problems were stated and then debunked later on, Meaning that they've been fixed. So I wanted to know, do I still need a GC memory card for this? =/.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Phratt said:
What I noticed on Preators summary that some problems were stated and then debunked later on, Meaning that they've been fixed. So I wanted to know, do I still need a GC memory card for this? =/.

Who cares I just bought 1 for 12 Francs (~12 $) a few days ago

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:

Yeah, From what I heard it still runs in GameCube Mode, So you would need GC Memory cards to save the games. Along with GC remotes to play them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...