Hacking real gamecube backup loader discussion

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
It's not relased yet! The files WiiGator told to download, is just the original MIOS from nintendo. When the loader is released everybody will get precise instructions what to do. So Just wait, and no, "when is it released?", or "i can't find the download link". He said, that he maybe releases this week, that's all you need to know.

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any beta tester have a multi game disk in order to test it
tongue.gif
?

richglix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted this in the blog comments too, sorry if that is jerkish of me...

Hello all! Some questions...

1. In the MIOS links, the link for tmd.8 is a non working link for tmd.6 If you change it to tmd.8 in the URL, then you can get it. tmd.8 is the right file, correct?

2. If I'm reading the thread correctly... Once the MIOS patcher comes out, if I just patch the MIOS, I will be able to play backups through the disc channel (I have softmii v1 installed)? That is awesome!

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
richglix said:
Posted this in the blog comments too, sorry if that is jerkish of me...

Hello all! Some questions...

1. In the MIOS links, the link for tmd.8 is a non working link for tmd.6 If you change it to tmd.8 in the URL, then you can get it. tmd.8 is the right file, correct?

2. If I'm reading the thread correctly... Once the MIOS patcher comes out, if I just patch the MIOS, I will be able to play backups through the disc channel (I have softmii v1 installed)? That is awesome!
yes to number 2, i showed that in my video, you can always use waninkoko's menu patcher if you dont have softmii installed

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
OuahOuah said:
shred6waves said:
linkinworm, when you get a chance can you make a video of a multi-iso game booting? (if you have one)

TIA

How can he ?
It DOES NOT WORK say Wiigator...
well my friend tested and said it booted to the GCOS menu but he didnt test the game because he dont have a GC controller at the moment. so even if the game dont load it can be worked on. also im useing waninokokos code not wiigators

richglix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, from what I've read, you can get to the GCOS menu, but then when you try and boot a game it goes to a black screen...

Some advice, I wouldn't post "it works" whith no further explanation, when both you and your friend have not even seen it working yet.

When you say waninokos code, what do you mean? His custom MIOS or something?

shred6waves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
OuahOuah said:
shred6waves said:
linkinworm, when you get a chance can you make a video of a multi-iso game booting? (if you have one)

TIA

How can he ?
It DOES NOT WORK say Wiigator...
well my friend tested and said it booted to the GCOS menu but he didnt test the game because he dont have a GC controller at the moment. so even if the game dont load it can be worked on. also im useing waninokokos code not wiigators

alright cool thank you for your quick reply

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
richglix said:
Yes, from what I've read, you can get to the GCOS menu, but then when you try and boot a game it goes to a black screen...

Some advice, I wouldn't post "it works" whith no further explanation, when both you and your friend have not even seen it working yet.

When you say waninokos code, what do you mean? His custom MIOS or something?
yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh