Homebrew [Release] Theme Manager - A theme manager for the Wii U

ExZardoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
are you using tiramisu?
hello, i'm sorry i didn't know about that, I just swapped from CBHC to tiramisu, everything went successfully except that when I open the homebrew, nothing opens, but the wii u freeze and i hear a static noise similar to what can happen with the wii, what gone wrong

Misunderstood Wookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello, i'm sorry i didn't know about that, I just swapped from CBHC to tiramisu, everything went successfully except that when I open the homebrew, nothing opens, but the wii u freeze and i hear a static noise similar to what can happen with the wii, what gone wrong
The Homebrew Launcher is now located inside the Wii Maker vanilla channel on later CFW
Any other launcher has odd side-effects for me my previous CBHC HomeBrew Launcher channel would cause some apps to hard freeze the system,

You can return to the Wii Maker and Wii U screen by pressing Home on the Gampad as the Wii Maker is not replaced more used as a channel to launch the payload.

Last edited by Misunderstood Wookie,
Reactions: ExZardoz

ExZardoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Homebrew Launcher is no located inside the Wii Maker vanilla channel.
Any other launcher has odd side-effects for me my previous CBHC HomeBrew Launcher channel would cause some apps to hard freeze the system,

You can return to the Wii Maker and Wii U screen by pressing Home on the Gampad as the Wii Maker is not replaced more used as a channel to launch the payload.
oh i'm sorry, I said that badly :wacko:, that error happens to me when I open the theme manager, even more strange

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage