Homebrew Run .iso .gmc on wii usb loader gx

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Did you read and follow Cyan's detailed posts?
You can't just put any iso anywhere and expect it to work.
If you did, can you give more details like where you put the iso and how it is named? Is your HDD being recognized at all?

L0LIpOp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
If you did, can you give more details like where you put the iso and how it is named? Is your HDD being recognized at all?
yes but Cyan never told me how to put the .iso on HDD. He only made a reference which I've tried with that WiiBackupManager_Build78.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you are a little bad faith, because I did, and I provided all you needed.
I told you you can use Wii backup manager with the option to not keep iso format on NTFS, and I explained which option you had to change in the program in case you want to convert .iso to wbfs but don't want to split wbfs in multiple parts. There's literally an option named "use ISO on NTFS drives", what is so much complicated to understand that you couldn't find without me telling you to "click on the empty white square box in the front of that line of text"? (hey, you can't even find where the options are located? don't tell me you want us to come to your house to click the word "options..." for you).

I also told you can put the file manually on your HDD using your computer's file explorer if you don't want to use WiiBackupManager, and I provided the full list of compatible paths you could choose from.
just read, put a little bit of will and time to understand what you read, and do things accordingly. that's really not hard as long as you even try. if you can't understand, I'd suggest to stop trying to hack any console, it's dangerous and you can make things worse by not following what you are told or asked.

you'll notice that you still haven't answered the question he asked and that we are all waiting for :
Where did you put your ISO ?
which path and filename did you choose?
is your HDD recognized by USBLoaderGX?
Since your first post, you are always saying things are not working and expecting us to (magically
333970-CrystalBall1.gif
) know what you did and find a solution.

personally, I still don't understand why you chose to use the .iso format, when it's so much easier to go with FAT32 and wbfs conversion.
but, it's your choice. the loader is compatible with iso, so you can use it if you want, I don't restrict or forbid that from the loader. it's just waste of free space on the drive, but VERY easy to setup in WiiBackupManager.

Last edited by Cyan,

L0LIpOp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
you are a little bad faith, because I did, and I provided all you needed.
I told you you can use Wii backup manager with the option to not keep iso format on NTFS, and I explained which option you had to change in the program in case you want to convert .iso to wbfs but don't want to split wbfs in multiple parts. There's literally an option named "use ISO on NTFS drives", what is so much complicated to understand that you couldn't find without me telling you to "click on the empty white square box in the front of that line of text"? (hey, you can't even find where the options are located? don't tell me you want us to come to your house to click the word "options..." for you).

I also told you can put the file manually on your HDD using your computer's file explorer if you don't want to use WiiBackupManager, and I provided the full list of compatible paths you could choose from.
just read, put a little bit of will and time to understand what you read, and do things accordingly. that's really not hard as long as you even try. if you can't understand, I'd suggest to stop trying to hack any console, it's dangerous and you can make things worse by not following what you are told or asked.

you'll notice that you still haven't answered the question he asked and that we are all waiting for :
Where did you put your ISO ?
which path and filename did you choose?
is your HDD recognized by USBLoaderGX?
Since your first post, you are always saying things are not working and expecting us to (magically
333970-CrystalBall1.gif
) know what you did and find a solution.

personally, I still don't understand why you chose to use the .iso format, when it's so much easier to go with FAT32 and wbfs conversion.
but, it's your choice. the loader is compatible with iso, so you can use it if you want, I don't restrict or forbid that from the loader. it's just waste of free space on the drive, but VERY easy to setup in WiiBackupManager.

That's what you've told me "You can use Wii Backup Manager to put the file on NTFS, or just copy it manually with your file explorer. You can set the option in the program to not convert the ISO to wbfs, and not split the file in multiple 4GB parts if you don't want to split but still use .wbfs format too.
the advantage is that the program will know the "GameID6" and will rename the file and/or folder for you.
if you don't want to use that program, you can find the ID here :
http://www.gametdb.com/Wii"

I do not find any option called "You can set the option in the program to not convert the ISO to wbf" I didn't find any. And "just copy it manually with your file explorer" is not working.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
please, help yourself and stop trying to hack your console.
either you really don't understand, or you force yourself to appear more stupid than you are by acting like it's my fault you can't find the option. if you can't make a difference between the option name, and a grammatical sentence explaining you that an option exists to do what you want (option which like I said can't be more explanatory by itself, only if you took the time to even look), just don't hack the console yourself, ask someone else to do it for you.
you are stubborn and not listening nor answering our questions.
I will let other people help you, if they still want to.

Good luck.

Last edited by Cyan,

L0LIpOp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
please, help yourself and stop trying to hack your console.
either you really don't understand, or you force yourself to appear more stupid than you are by acting like it's my fault you can't find the option. if you can't make a difference between the option name, and a grammatical sentence explaining you that an option exists to do what you want (option which like I said can't be more explanatory by itself, only if you took the time to even look), just don't hack the console yourself, ask someone else to do it for you.
you are stubborn and not listening nor answering our questions.
I will let other people help you, if they still want to.

Good luck.
You could tell me exactly the option and the steps but you like to make people feel bad. You could tell : put the .iso on the ROOT of the HDD, open the program, go in Settings -> ... do that and that's all. But you don't know how to do it or you just like to post.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, stop being stupid. This topic is all over this forum many times and there are instructions for WBM.

1. Load Wii Backup Manager, go into settings, find option to split games at 4GB and turn it on.
2. Select "Drive 1" tab and pick the drive you want your Wii games on. It will prompt you to make a wbfs folder if there isn't one.
3. Select "Files" tab and browse to the file or folder you want to copy.
4. Go to Select>Items not on drive 1.
5. Click Transfer>Drive 1.
6. Done.

If you want to do Gamecube games you have to do it manually. The disc images go in /games/ rather than /wbfs/ and the follow the same format:
/games/Game Name [TITLEID]/game.iso (or disc2.iso for second disc)

Nobody is trying to make you feel bad. You just want everyone to tell you exactly what to do without looking for yourself first.

Reactions: L0LIpOp

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
yes but Cyan never told me how to put the .iso on HDD. He only made a reference which I've tried with that WiiBackupManager_Build78.

that is cover in :
here is a list of all compatible folder and filename :
https://gbatemp.net/posts/5455832

You can use Wii Backup Manager to put the file on NTFS, or just copy it manually with your file explorer. You can set the option in the program to not convert the ISO to wbfs, and not split the file in multiple 4GB parts if you don't want to split but still use .wbfs format too.
the advantage is that the program will know the "GameID6" and will rename the file and/or folder for you.
if you don't want to use that program, you can find the ID here :
http://www.gametdb.com/Wii

and you still insisted not to answer my questions...
Anyway, I am out.

L0LIpOp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Just tell me where to put the .iso. The .iso name is Super Smash Bros. Brawl

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Jesus, stop being stupid. This topic is all over this forum many times and there are instructions for WBM.

1. Load Wii Backup Manager, go into settings, find option to split games at 4GB and turn it on.
2. Select "Drive 1" tab and pick the drive you want your Wii games on. It will prompt you to make a wbfs folder if there isn't one.
3. Select "Files" tab and browse to the file or folder you want to copy.
4. Go to Select>Items not on drive 1.
5. Click Transfer>Drive 1.
6. Done.

If you want to do Gamecube games you have to do it manually. The disc images go in /games/ rather than /wbfs/ and the follow the same format:
/games/Game Name [TITLEID]/game.iso (or disc2.iso for second disc)

Nobody is trying to make you feel bad. You just want everyone to tell you exactly what to do without looking for yourself first.
Thank you dude is working it's creating a wbsf folder then a Super Smash Bros. Brawl [RSBE01] subfolder and after the RSBE01.iso same dimension as the original .iso. Much appreciated mate you explained very well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P