Moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

In regards to running DS Organize on my DSTT, I'm having trouble with running it. I've Searched, but there is not direct thread, but small unanswered questions.

I was wondering whether you guys could help me with running it on my DSTT. I get a dancing cow when I try to run it, and I read that the DSTT has an Auto-DLDI patcher or something, so I don't need to patch it myself...

Can anyone solve this problem for me?

Thank you!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hehe Moo said:
...oO'' I don't really want to put YSMenu on... are there any other suggestions?

Well, I've just tested DSOrganize on TTMenu (since I have option to switch if I want to), and it does NOT load. So it's not just you.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've run it on an older version of TTMenu, and it worked just fine.

Note that the newest version of DSOrganize is not the most stable. It was apparently released before it was finished because the author decided not to work on DSOrganize any more. So you'll want to use the slightly older version.

I think this is the one you want: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1319

-Bri

Hehe Moo

Moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've given up, and now I'm just using it on YSMenu. It still won't work.

@Bri: I found this in another thread, and thought maybe you could help me.

Bri said:
Yes. You can also do the same thing with YSMenu (name it "YSMenu.nds"). If you have both of them on your card, you can switch back and forth. Make sure you also have TTMENU.DAT of whichever menu you like best as it will boot up in that one by default.

-Bri

I've tried this, and I put TTMENU.DAT as the menu "that i like best". And I've got TTMenu.nds and YSMenu.nds, but I can't get into YSMenu, it just goes into a grey bottom screen.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can you boot directly into YSMenu (i.e. make a copy of "YSMenu.nds" renamed to "TTMENU.DAT")? You should have the following three files on the root of your microSD card:

TTMenu.nds (a copy of the official "TTMENU.DAT" file renamed).
YSMenu.nds (from YSMenu).
TTMENU.DAT (a copy of either the official "TTMENU.DAT" or "YSMenu.nds" renamed).

In your "YSMENU" folder you should have the following files:

ttdldi.dat
ttpatch.dat
YSMenu.ini
YSMenu1.bmp
YSMenu2.bmp

Your "TTMENU" folder should be the one from the official firmware.

-Bri

Hehe Moo

Moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry for double post...

I've got YSMenu1.bmp and YSMenu2.bmp now, and it still won't work.

I've have got absolutely everything that you mentioned... I'm trying again now.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hehe Moo said:
Hi,

In regards to running DS Organize on my DSTT, I'm having trouble with running it. I've Searched, but there is not direct thread, but small unanswered questions.

I was wondering whether you guys could help me with running it on my DSTT. I get a dancing cow when I try to run it, and I read that the DSTT has an Auto-DLDI patcher or something, so I don't need to patch it myself...

Can anyone solve this problem for me?

Thank you!
It works on my DSTT, maybe redownload or download an older version? It might be that your download was incomplete or something like that and you're missing some files. If that still doesn't work I'll upload my DSOrganize, TTMenu and YSMenu folder. Then it should definetely work.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe Moo: It's possible that you can no longer go from one to the other (it's been a while since I've used my DSTT). Try copying YSMenu.nds to TTMENU.DAT (replace the one that's there) and see if it will start up with YSMenu. If so, then YSMenu may no longer run from TTMenu.

-Bri

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the DSOrganize V3.2 and it just totally messed up my MicroSD Card (4GB). I worked well for the first two times but the third time when I inserted the MicroSD Card into the DSTT and put that in my DS, it said "No Card". I then put the MicroSD Card in my computer via the MicroSD Card Reader and the computer couldn't read it at all. So, it couldn't even fix this problem by formatting the MicroSD Card. So, basically everything got deleted permanently. If anyone has any suggestions or facts that will reduce or stop the chances of this happening to me again if I download the DSOrganize again, please tell me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

skshayne

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That is quite weird... I have been running DSOrganize on my DSTT for a while now. And no I am not using YSMenu. Maybe the only solution is to get an older version as Bri said.

northerngeezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have downloaded version 3.1129 and extracted the files to a folder onto my PC. Is there an 'idiot guide' anywhere as to what I need to copy onto my 2GB SD card.

I have a DSTT card and at the moment it seems to be working fine with the games loaded onto it.

I am just curious to see the web working on the DS Lite even though I've heard that it is very slow and tedious.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en/media-center/wozzaah-launch