'Sand Land' gets new 'Forest Land' trailer

Screenshot_2024-03-22-15-56-49-294_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Ahead of its release next month, Bandai Namco has aired a new trailer for the upcoming Sand Land game. More specifically, this trailer reveals Forest Land, a new world and characters imagined by creator Akira Toriyama specifically for the video game and animated series.

Beyond the dunes and the scorching desert sun, lies a lush and green nation called Forest Land. Although peaceful at first glance, this place is governed by a ferocious army opposing Sand Land. Leading this force is Muniel; fearsome despite his childlike features, he is determined to save his land by getting his hands on a supply of Aquanium, a powerful but dangerous resource, and he will not back down without a fight.

Sand Land launches April 26 on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have 0 idea about this anime and the demo doesn't help much either. The combat is kinda meh, the art styles are great though.
The demo felt like a bland open world showcase demo. Like cool there’s vehicle capsules and we can slowly shoot rockets or shoot some weak ass bullets at enemies who essentially just stand there(none really tried to attack me)

Sucks too because I do also dig the art style and concept. Just the execution doesn’t seem to be the greatest if the demo is really showing the best there is to offer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto