Hacking Setting up Acekard 2i - Yes, I already read the sticky

Plantguy7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my Acekard 2i today, but the sticky about setting it up wasn't much help beyond the download link. So I downloaded the new 1.8.0 firmware and it looks like this:

acekard1.png

acekard2.png

acekard3.png

1.) There's that one loader in the "loaders" folder, but nothing in the "ak2loader" folder. Is that how it's supposed to be?

2.) I want to add NES, Genesis, and SNES emulators to the card (already have them downloaded), where do I put them as well as the games?

3.) How do I enable soft reset?

4.) Where do I put new themes and how do I enable them?

Sorry of this is a lot of questions that n00bs like myself always ask. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1.) There's that one loader in the "loaders" folder, but nothing in the "ak2loader" folder. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Yes

2.) I want to add NES, Genesis, and SNES emulators to the card (already have them downloaded), where do I put them as well as the games?

Read the installation instructions that came with the emulator. Normally they're place in the root of the SD card.

3.) How do I enable soft reset?

System options from within AKAIO. It should be already enabled by default. The keys are L + R + Down + B + A

4.) Where do I put new themes and how do I enable them?

UI folder.

AKAIO Wiki (READ THIS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3