Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to know when it's better to delete the atmosphere folder or not when updating it?
If not then I'll have to remember which folders to transfer over each time?
Really the only thing not to replace is the "reboot_payload.bin" The rest you can just copy and replace.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey. I finally updated my unmodded side (to version 17), and its doing the problem again where if I try to load it from hekate it crashes. My modded side (emu) isn't updated to the last working one that had sig patches because I was waiting for v17 to work.

My question is why would hekate crash just because of a mismatch between it and the normal firmware? I want to use it to boot there because I'm using auto-RCM. Is there a way to get around this besides updating the modded side?
you need latest pre release Atmosphère. 1.6.1

Zoria

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Nice with this patch launching old games works, it's last if indicated as corrupted, I ignore and relaunch and it passes too.
Recent forwarders also work
Installation of a game that didn't pass via DBI also ok

It's perfect, although I don't like the condescension shown on the telegram towards developers who take their time to research and work voluntarily.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated hekate and atmosphere but now my digital games don't work, only physical games. Not sure what I did wrong.
That is sigpatching. If the emunand is currently running 17.0 then you have wait for the sigpatches for 17.0 to release or downgrade the emunand you are playing on. If not then I'd redownload your sigpatches.

Reactions: Windsall

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is sigpatching. If the emunand is currently running 17.0 then you have wait for the sigpatches for 17.0 to release or downgrade the emunand you are playing on. If not then I'd redownload your sigpatches.

Thanks, I know what I did wrong , you're right it's about the sigpatches, but what happened is that I forgot to re-add the sigpatches I had before (didn't update my firmware and I didn't go get new sigpatches like I usually do).

Yeah it's working now. I just overooked that part xD.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
No, they are missing the latest additions to the loader.
It seems quite a few people are too lazy to read back a few posts and are ignoring your advice. Probably you should write in bold text so people get the message.

Patches are not complete yet and when they are they will be posted in the first post - have patience and wait until you are told to update!

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, I know what I did wrong , you're right it's about the sigpatches, but what happened is that I forgot to re-add the sigpatches I had before (didn't update my firmware and I didn't go get new sigpatches like I usually do).

Yeah it's working now. I just overooked that part xD.

Oh actually for some reason Mario Wonder still doesn't work xD. Not sure why that one is the only one not working anymore, I did re-add everything I had from before in atmosphere.

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Strange, for me it works, it's even the first game I managed to run in my tests on fw 17.0.0.

I'm not going to go to V 17 until the sigpatches are out. I'm on an older one but mario wonder worked before I updated atmosphere just now, so I don't really understand xD.

Reactions: vittorio

vittorio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not going to go to V 17 until the sigpatches are out. I'm on an older one but mario wonder worked before I updated atmosphere just now, so I don't really understand xD.
I think the problem is patch loader, generate new loader patch with latest atmosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Thanks, dear. @K3Nv2