Status
Not open for further replies.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering whats a BC and DLC
If I' m reading that right, it's Backwards Compatibility and Downloadable Content. Acronyms are prone to being re-used though, so a close second interpretation would be Birth Control and Downstage Left Center.

Reactions: Ryccardo

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I voted no. But if money is not a problem... Why not?
It'll probably take some time for a price cut, since they are supposedely selling it with no profit.

siliconmessiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn´t buy it at this moment. I have a PSX, PS2, 360, WII & PC. But I really feel that this console needs something extra to be worth it. Like:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Wind Waker HD
3D Super Mario
New Zelda
Some good RPG´s

As it is right now. This is a big no-buy for me. If I want to smash zombies in first person, I can take out my Condemned 2. There´s nothing new to see here.

Although. Nintendo is Nintendo. Their Gamepad is a fantastic innovation and I wish them all the best!
But another part of me says that this might be just a new Dreamcast.

As a pretty neutral gamer. I am amazed by the lack of "blockbuster" games this console lacked at release, and also how indifferent the gamers are acting towards the Wii U. It just haven´t had any impact at all. Maybe Nintendo blew their fuses with SMG 1 & 2 and Zelda TP & SS. But we´ll see.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backwards Compatibility, and DownLoadableContent.

But some WiiU owners say that their WiiUs came with vWii mode already on it.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Welcome to the future; the Wii U is dead, BotW came on Wii U and was a launch title for the Switch, (similar situation to Sushi Striker with the 3DS and Switch) Nintendo Switch Online is a thing and only has NES games, yeah. I'm sticking with my Wii U, until I finally break down for a Switch and sell it. Not to GaymStop though. Oh that, and aauth for Switch allows for nintendo to eat piracy's lunch, poop it on them, and spit on the combo. No cake or grief counseling either...

W e l c o m e t o t h e f u t u r e
...did you really necrobump a seven year old thread to post news of two years ago? :unsure:

D

Deleted User

Maybe he opened his microwave while posting.

I would be glad to receive a D-post from 5 years in the future, telling me if big N finally did something with the Metroid franchise, if handheld consoles can fit in a pocket again and if the SMACHZ is still delayed.

spelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Wii U can run NATIVELY gamecube, wii and wii u games, that reason is enough
Could you tell me what guide to use to mod my Wii U? Want to play some old Gamecube games and the one or other Wii game. Thanks in advance :)

D

Deleted User

Could you tell me what guide to use to mod my Wii U? Want to play some old Gamecube games and the one or other Wii game. Thanks in advance :)

Did this hack two years ago, there are very good tutos online https://wiiu.hacks.guide/
Latest updates even let you convert your gamepad as a full handheld console with nintendon't. GC on a couch, sheer happiness.

I never plugged my U to a TV :)

Reactions: spelda and mike087

spelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Did this hack two years ago, there are very good tutos online https://wiiu.hacks.guide/
Latest updates even let you convert your gamepad as a full handheld console with nintendon't. GC on a couch, sheer happiness.

I never plugged my U to a TV :)
Thanks mate, will give it a try :)
My Wii U's gamepad's battery is whack though.. Do you have any tips with that or are you just constantly charging?

D

Deleted User

Thanks mate, will give it a try :)
My Wii U's gamepad's battery is whack though.. Do you have any tips with that or are you just constantly charging?

Me too...
At full charge, after two hours of Arkham Origins or Metroid Prime (always on gamepad screen), bam, red dot.

So yep, as far as I know, constant charge is the only solution for this crap.
But there seems to be 20$ long lasting batteries on mamazon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...