Some PSN services back this week?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
oooh, I'm happy for the 30 day plus thing, but I really really hope that the "free downloadable full game of the month" will be something I don't have. Hah... oh well, I'm glad they offer us this, and I'm also interested to see what other free stuff they'll throw at us. I think a cupon code for $X to use in the psn store would be preferred.. Cause otherwise there will always be stuff someone already have and that person will be unsatisfied....

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Free PSN+ for a month. you've outdone yourselves. I should get a bigger hdd
rolleyes.gif

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Free shit? Granted it's nowhere near enough to make up for the big blunder, but at least you're doing the right think Sony.
smile.gif

Gonna get rid of my CFW tomorrow and switch back to OFW, online gaming and Uncharted 2 Multiplayer, I have sorely missed you.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm still mad at them for not encrypting my personal details and especially my password, but at least the service is being restored. The free stuff is a nice bonus.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
I'm still mad at them for not encrypting my personal details and especially my password, but at least the service is being restored. The free stuff is a nice bonus.
next time it's a good idea not to save your details on there.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just need to be able to log in to my account to cancel my goddamn credit card... Haven't purchased PSN stuff in AGES and now I can't remember which one it is. :/

But free PSN+? Woot.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn no back to the future epsoide 3 for this week. only when the store comes back oh well at least i can play online that's all that matters.

no ETA date... hmmm....

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
From a recent Sony Press release. This article is dated in the future for me PST!
Netflix?

Netflix was never down. Yes it asked you to sign in. Most didn't people didn't try to sign in and quiet out. But I try to sign in, I got get an error message. hit circle and boom I was on netflix! Yes I have been using netflix this whole dam time on the ps3.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad to hear I will get an extra month tacked onto my current PS+ membership. My only question is, when will the store be available? I have a $20 card waiting to be spent. I was unlucky enough to purchase it the day before PSN went down.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
Netflix was never down. Yes it asked you to sign in. Most didn't people didn't try to sign in and quiet out. But I try to sign in, I got get an error message. hit circle and boom I was on netflix! Yes I have been using netflix this whole dam time on the ps3.
Whether you can use it or not depends on the version that's installed. Some don't let you.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Amazingly aweome! I love the free stuff and 30 days of free PSN+ Only thing is that I wont have time to check it out, because i have exams this month (starting may 16th ends friday a week later booohooooo
cry.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SWEET. FREE SHIT FTW.

I'm planning to go on a downloading spree, 'purchasing' everything that is temporarily free (or PS+ free) so I can download them later at no charge.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
SWEET. FREE SHIT FTW.

I'm planning to go on a downloading spree, 'purchasing' everything that is temporarily free (or PS+ free) so I can download them later at no charge.
I think everybody's going to.

... myself included, of course.

EDIT: Wonder what the bandwidth usage will be like...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
SWEET. FREE SHIT FTW.

you have to be a continued member of PSN+ to keep those items
as soon as your subscription expires you wont be able to use any of those items anymore without buying it

and the select few PSN games are yours to keep

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just hoping I can get my Portal 2 working. There's no way I would play it on PS3 because FPSs are terrible with a standard controller.

I bought the PS3 version because it came with the PC version and can't even play it... Eh, I've been really busy anyway so I wouldn't be able to play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Reverse engineering, to put it simply, is to understand how the software or hardware...