Homebrew WIP Status Monitor Overlay - Tesla Overlay to monitor your hardware

captansam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there anyway to change the buttons to go back to the Tesla Menu when using the Status Monitor Overlay? ie. use the FPS counter & to go back to the Tesla Menu & configure/change it you have to push both joysticks (Left (SL) + right (SR) in at the same time. Can we change the SL +SR combo to something else?

Also wondering if its possible to use the features in status monitor overlay like overclock or FPS counter in other emulators like Retroarch?

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reason my Switch locks up when invoking Status-Monitor-Overlay. Sometimes it works a little but then my Switch locks up.

I'm using Status Monitor 1.0.3a, Ultrahand 1.5.8, HOS 18.0.1, AMS 1.7.0 and latest nx-ovlloader, SaltyNX, FPSLocker, sys-clk-oc8_0512 and OC Switchcraft 1.2.4. Is it supposed to work with the stuff I'm running?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For some reason my Switch locks up when invoking Status-Monitor-Overlay. Sometimes it works a little but then my Switch locks up.

I'm using Status Monitor 1.0.3a, Ultrahand 1.5.8, HOS 18.0.1, AMS 1.7.0 and latest nx-ovlloader, SaltyNX, FPSLocker, sys-clk-oc8_0512 and OC Switchcraft 1.2.4. Is it supposed to work with the stuff I'm running?
Does this happen with Wi-fi turned off?

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then check if this happens with wifi turned off.
It worked for a while, but when triggering the overlay off it caused a crash again. I think it could be related to the fact (?) that both Ultrahand and Status Monitor Overlay use L + Down + Right Joystick Click to trigger.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If it's happening when trying to close overlay, it may be because you have too much sysmodules installed. When going back to main menu is when it takes the most RAM. Try to delete some sysmodules and restart system.

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I managed to fix it by changing the key combo in the config file to key_combo=LSTICK+RSTICK. Before I wasn't using a config file at all. Thanks for your help, still!

/edit: question about the possible things to show on the overlay. In a video I saw someone display PWR draw and battery info in the Micro display. The readme doesn't list this as options for the config files. How did he/she do that?
/edit2: It is hanai3Bi's fork.

Last edited by jelbo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that