Hacking Hardware System Froze, Now Won't Boot

BurgundyPetal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had someone install a modchip into my OLED switch and everything seemed to be going great for about a day. The following day the system locked up entirely while booted into atmosphere via emummc and I couldn't get any inputs of any kind to register. After about 10 minutes I held the power button down until the system shut itself off. I tried turning it back on and I was met with the usual Hekate boot screen and everything seemed fine.

Today I had the exact same issue and I attempted the same solution. I held the power button down until the system shut itself off. However this time the system will not turn back on. I've attempted holding the power button, I've attempted connecting a charger, I've even tried seeing if removing the SD card would change anything but nope. System is just stuck turned off. Any feedback would be incredible and I truly hope it's salvageable as I've sunk a not insignificant amount of money into getting an OLED switch and getting it modded.
Post automatically merged:

As a quick update, I used TegraRCMGui to confirm the switch is on and in RCM. I have also confirmed the ability to shut the system off and when turned back on it does automatically go into RCM however the system has still completely gone dark with no sign of display output.

Last edited by BurgundyPetal,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: