Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i want to know the proper controlls. everybody is talking about light, medium and hard punches. If I use only a wiimote I only have 2 punches. same if i also use the nunchuck. i don't have a classic nor a gc controller.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
with the wiimote(including nunchuck) you only have medium and heavy avaliable. with the wiimote by itself medium is 1, heavy is 2. partner button is B. when used with a nunchuck, medium is A, Heavy is B, Partner is Z.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I see... but if it's like that, folks playing with gc or classic controller over wifi, will have an advantage over the wiimote/nunchuck users...

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, you shouldn't really be playing fighters with a wiimote nunchuck though. its hardly designed for the thrashing you give controllers or sticks in fighters. just look for a classic controller or a cheap gc pad. they're worth it on the wii.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiShizzza said:
I see... but if it's like that, folks playing with gc or classic controller over wifi, will have an advantage over the wiimote/nunchuck users...

Haha, then I guess you should be purchasing a GC Controller or Classic controller soon then.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you're right.
I'll properly get myself the madcatz stick together with the game. that reminds me of the good old Street Fighter II times on my SuperNintendo.

...prepare for the battle of your life
wink.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiShizzza said:
you're right.
I'll properly get myself the madcatz stick together with the game. that reminds me of the good old Street Fighter II times on my SuperNintendo.

wink.gif

Shizza, one thing to remember is that madcatz GC controller dies out after a while. So it'll be better if you can at least get the Nintendo ones. I had three madcatz controller and they all got messed up literally. One of them stopped operating and the way I fixed it was by tying the wire around it(but it doesn't work anymore), the other one seem like it wasn't receiving any power and the third one worked but stopped working when it started rumbling lmao. So I had to stop using rumble for that one(and it doesn't work anymore). I don't use Madcatz anymore, I just stick with my Nintendo Gc Controllers.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Darkshadow96 said:
WiiShizzza said:
you're right.

wink.gif

Shizza, one thing to remember is that madcatz GC controller dies out after a while. So it'll be better if you can at least get the Nintendo ones. I had three madcatz controller and they all got messed up literally. One of them stopped operating and the way I fixed it was by tying the wire around it, the other one seem like it wasn't receiving any power and the third one worked but stopped working when it started rumbling lmao. So I had to stop using rumble for that one. I don't use Madcatz anymore, I just stick with my Nintendo Gc Controllers.

he's not talking about the gc pads, he's talking about the official tvc stick i think. its made by madcatz, it looks quite solid. it better be at $80 US haha.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
.Radiant said:
Darkshadow96 said:
WiiShizzza said:
you're right.

wink.gif

Shizza, one thing to remember is that madcatz GC controller dies out after a while. So it'll be better if you can at least get the Nintendo ones. I had three madcatz controller and they all got messed up literally. One of them stopped operating and the way I fixed it was by tying the wire around it, the other one seem like it wasn't receiving any power and the third one worked but stopped working when it started rumbling lmao. So I had to stop using rumble for that one. I don't use Madcatz anymore, I just stick with my Nintendo Gc Controllers.

he's not talking about the gc pads, he's talking about the official tvc stick i think. its made by madcatz, it looks quite solid. it better be at $80 US haha.

Oh, the arcade pads? Well those work the best. But their madcatz... =/.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I will see, what's available here when the PAL version of the game comes out next week.
TvC is a game I'm waiting for since the release of the wii.

Hope there will be a ScoreMaster like there was for the SuperNintendo

41zrWNqRLqL._SS500_.jpg

that was a great joystick.

//EDIT:
btw. you guys know any available ps2 to wii joypad converters ?

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiShizzza said:
I will see, what's available here when the PAL version of the game comes out next week.
TvC is the game I'm waiting for nice the release of the wii.

Hope there will be a ScoreMaster like there was for the SuperNintendo

41zrWNqRLqL._SS500_.jpg

that was a great joystick.

That looks great. Never seen that one but it looks good. I remember I saw the game producers using a game pad similar to that one except it was light blue. It was in a video on gamespot.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just found a picture of the Tatsunoko VS. Capcom™ Arcade FightStick by MadCatz

TVC5718.jpg

Well, if that's the one, I don't like how the buttons are arranged.
I'm sure it's not comfortable for the right hand. (compare to ScoreMaster)

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Hori stick is better after you mod it of course. I also think that the button layout on the Hori is better. However in either case you'll still have to mod the sticks with quality parts. The madcatz stick at 80 bucks with its cheap parts is a rip. On the other hand the Hori stick was on sale for 30 bucks when I bought it from Gamestop. Its very hard to find the Horis at that price. I bought mine, modded it with by replacing the stock microswitches with cherry microswitches, sanwa octo gate, and bat top. Im going to be replacing the buttons soon along with adding a Cthulhu board so I can connect to my pc and play some old school mame fighters too. Someone has a youtube clip of their mod right here

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess it's normal, cos you're properly using a NTSC copy and you wanna connect to wifi out of france...
you should wait for the PAL release to play online.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
online mode works fine regardless of where you are connecting from. i dont think capcom would have funded this game enough to warrant servers for each region. i've played quite a few matches online already and i'm connecting from australia. though most of those matches were quite laggy.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
.Radiant said:
online mode works fine regardless of where you are connecting from. i dont think capcom would have funded this game enough to warrant servers for each region. i've played quite a few matches online already and i'm connecting from australia. though most of those matches were quite laggy.

online mode not work no gamers at this time when i choose search opponent and if the online is laggy is not cool

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
florian said:
.Radiant said:

online mode not work no gamers at this time when i choose search opponent and if the online is laggy is not cool

maybe cause the game isn't officially released yet? don't expect online to be full of people playing. earlier i fought the same guy 3 times in a row even though i didn't want a rematch with that person and even then finding that person took around 4-5 minutes. also i've played about 20 or so free battles, i've only come across around 6 different people.

after the game is officially released and more people have it, expect to be able to find opponents straight away if not within 30 seconds to a minute. but now there aren't many people playing online if at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1