PS1/2 Tekken Three

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there guys! im temprorarily back! Hey any one here stil has working PS1 games you can donate? I dont have anything to play at my DS right now and im waiting for my ps2, yeah so old gen, i was wondering if anyone has any ps1 games to donate to me? help meplease? i lost all of mine before :<

Tekken 3 will definitely make me happy, i cant find anything of that kind here, thanks everyone!
smile.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Norman3000 said:
How do u download and play them on ps1? i downloaded ISO but i cant play them on my ps1 evn if i burn them on a disc

Do the 'swap trick'
wink.gif

1. Jam the lid detector
2. Insert real game, it will start to spin. When the motor starts spinning double speed, swap with burnt copy.
3. Burnt copy will spin, and then it will slow down. When it does, swap back with original.
4. Motor will speed up, slow down, and then speed up again. When it speeds up again, swap with burnt copy.
5. Play!

I used to do this all the time way back in the day until I learned to install modchips
wink.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
Norman3000 said:
How do u download and play them on ps1? i downloaded ISO but i cant play them on my ps1 evn if i burn them on a disc

Do the 'swap trick'
wink.gif

1. Jam the lid detector
2. Insert real game, it will start to spin. When the motor starts spinning double speed, swap with burnt copy.
3. Burnt copy will spin, and then it will slow down. When it does, swap back with original.
4. Motor will speed up, slow down, and then speed up again. When it speeds up again, swap with burnt copy.
5. Play!

I used to do this all the time way back in the day until I learned to install modchips
wink.gif
For some reason that only works for me if I use a homebrew game. It doesn't work for any pirated game I tried ):

So now I use PC emulators.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It works, but it only worked on a few games, all of which didn't work fully. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile worked with no music and Castlevania: SOTN wouldn't boot beyond the title screen.

But I also suggest a PC Emulator.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
GameDragon said:
It works, but it only worked on a few games, all of which didn't work fully. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile worked with no music and Castlevania: SOTN wouldn't boot beyond the title screen.

You must suck then, eh~heh
tongue.gif

I've never had troubles with *any* games. I used to play Castlevania all the time with this method too. For games like Klonoa or Pac Man World, which has CD Audio for it's music, you need to use an original with the same format (Data + Audio tracks), and the music would work fine.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GameDragon said:

Got a name for that PC emulator?
And is it fun to play with the keyboard?

Also can I hook up a regular PS1 controller to my PC somehow
smile.gif
?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
GameDragon said:

Got a name for that PC emulator?
And is it fun to play with the keyboard?

Also can I hook up a regular PS1 controller to my PC somehow
smile.gif
?

http://www.bizrate.com/playstation2accesso...+converter.html

(either google, or check around at electronic stores around you. They're all over the place
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...