Hacking The COMPLETE Guide to Rock Band Wii Customs

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yay i found the tools i needed, thanks for the guide mrk, offsets are pissin me off but other then that i have one track completed and working 100% thank you :
smile.gif

Flame060

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was linked here from some other guide. Does this work with firmware 4.2? The softchip thing, that is.
I've got NeoGamma Beta 8, with cIOS rev 15. Wondering if theres been an advancement maybe to simply it?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Flame060 said:
I was linked here from some other guide. Does this work with firmware 4.2? The softchip thing, that is.
I've got NeoGamma Beta 8, with cIOS rev 15. Wondering if theres been an advancement maybe to simply it?
Yes, there is an update. RawkSD allows customs to be imported in Rock Band 2 with complete compatibility, making disc customs obsolete. Check the thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=165332

Flame060

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well first of all I'd like to get it to work before worrying about custom tracks.
I followed the instructions here, however I'm getting a 002 error when loading.
Neogamma's built in 002 fix works and I can load the game fine, but simply cant connect the instruments.
Will I have to prepatch all my rock band ISOs before burning them, or is there something I'm missing?

Cheers!

Edit: I've also tried a newer version of the loader, now named the softchip loader. It has a 002 fix in it. But now all I get is a green flash then a black screen. This is when I try loading with IOS 232.
It also wont load IOS 222/223 at all. I may need to remove and reinstall those, I've been toying around at them.

Aircraft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flame060 said:
Well first of all I'd like to get it to work before worrying about custom tracks.
I followed the instructions here, however I'm getting a 002 error when loading.
Neogamma's built in 002 fix works and I can load the game fine, but simply cant connect the instruments.
Will I have to prepatch all my rock band ISOs before burning them, or is there something I'm missing?

Cheers!

Edit: I've also tried a newer version of the loader, now named the softchip loader. It has a 002 fix in it. But now all I get is a green flash then a black screen. This is when I try loading with IOS 232.
It also wont load IOS 222/223 at all. I may need to remove and reinstall those, I've been toying around at them.

I've got the same problem, I'll keep an eye on this one for answers. Thanks!

EDIT: I found my solution here in the WIKI You can use Hermes' IOS 222/223 v4 with USB Loader GX for USB instruments. Thanks for the help!!! USB Loader GX can also launch games from DVD-R using the disc icon in the upper right corner.

prytoluk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey dude, in the 2nd part of you (great) tutorial you type 00000025, but secondly you write 0000025 with 1 less "zero", which is the right one, so if you fix another people (like me) wont do it wrong.
Thx, and great tutorial dude!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1