Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
xJonny said:
How do you use the backlight codes?

blush.gif
?hold L+R+SELECT then press Up or Down

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Akamai said:
@Antoligy
And what's more; the seed codes are entirely unnecessary. Honestly, if you wanted to get seeds, just use the AnimalMap save editor. Otherwise, don't ruin the game for others.

And as an important note, please embed your post in a codebox using [.codebox]CODES GO HERE[./codebox] ! (Without the period in it, of course)
That way it doesn't stretch out the whole page.

Sorry

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oosp. i have to say sorry too. i didnt put the codes i posted in a codeblock either... =.=!! sorry. only notice it when someone quoted my post. =.=!!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I pretty much only use the backlight codes. They stay.

I assume that you meant, you use the backlight codes for the NDS Lite. But, what about the backlight code for the NDS Phat? You could barely see anything on the screen when the backlight is off on the phat, no one in this world would be able to play the games under those conditions. Personally, I think that definitely needs to be removed and I know it would be tedious to go in there and removing every single one of them. Well, it not removed maybe at least not to include it in future games...?

Just a comment to make the filesize smaller.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
Rayder said:
I pretty much only use the backlight codes. They stay.

I assume that you meant, you use the backlight codes for the NDS Lite. But, what about the backlight code for the NDS Phat? You could barely see anything on the screen when the backlight is off on the phat, no one in this world would be able to play the games under those conditions. Personally, I think that definitely needs to be removed and I know it would be tedious to go in there and removing every single one of them. Well, it not removed maybe at least not to include it in future games...?

Just a comment to make the filesize smaller.

I agree that the DS phat backlight codes are useless. I'll get around to removing those eventually. That's actually a good suggestion to remove the phat version of those codes.

I just have a lot of real world crap to deal with right now. This "crap" can take up to a week or more to resolve. I can't ignore these real world matters anymore, they are beginning to absolutely REQUIRE my attention. So, for the next week or two, expect the updates to be sporadic at best. I just....just don't have time for this stuff at the moment.

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Rayder, I know what you mean about dealing with real world crap. I kinda have to deal with some too. Im in my final year in Univercity and deadlines are coming up, i got to spend more time working then playing my DS. =( well anyway, this might be my last post for sometime.... so i like to contribute something... i removed all 685 of the Phat DS backlight codes from your current CHEAT.DAT i uploaded it to rapidshare and GBAtemp download section. its only they CHEAT.DAT because i dont know how to convert it for other flashcarts.

http://rapidshare.com/files/106246716/4-8-...light_.zip.html

Note: i have added it to the GBAtemp download section under R4DS. but i think it needs to be approved first. so wait for it if you cant get it from rapidshare or if Rayder hasnt updated it yet.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingof4j said:
@Rayder, I know what you mean about dealing with real world crap. I kinda have to deal with some too. Im in my final year in Univercity and deadlines are coming up, i got to spend more time working then playing my DS. =( well anyway, this might be my last post for sometime.... so i like to contribute something... i removed all 685 of the Phat DS backlight codes from your current CHEAT.DAT i uploaded it to rapidshare and GBAtemp download section. its only they CHEAT.DAT because i dont know how to convert it for other flashcarts.

Note: i have added it to the GBAtemp download section under R4DS. but i think it needs to be approved first. so wait for it if you cant get it from rapidshare or if Rayder hasnt updated it yet.

Thanks a bunch!
bow.gif
Dat in my sig updated with your removal of the useless DS phat backlight codes.

There were no other changes.

grog.gif

Well.....I managed to get about 5% of my real life crap sorted today. I corrected a bunch of track tags and stabilized the bitrates of a few discographies I've acquired and added them to our music library. Still have twice as many more larger discographies to go on that....sigh.....and all of those only equal about 20% of my total real life crap to deal with. My damn car (I swear it KNOWS when I'm getting a tax return
mad.gif
) blew its speedometer cable (or sensor or whatever) today and I need to figure out why the radiator fan isn't turning on since warmer weather is starting. Not to mention other little annoying problems with that P.O.S. ('95 Saturn SL2). Already found out I'll have to wait until Monday to get that stuff looked at. We have some major housecleaning to do.....taxes....general PC maintenance (cleaning out the dust and fans of 6 PC's)

....the list goes on. Lotsa CRAP to take care of that I've been putting off for too long.

At least kingof4j removed those DS phat backlight codes for me.....that's one less thing hanging over my head. Thanks again.

vergessen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never understood the need for the ds phat backlite codes anyway.

http://angrycoder.org/~betrayed/script.zip update to the sed scripts for those that like to create their own cyclods stuff(or just like a smaller cheat file) Cyclo1.sed removes ds lite backlight codes, cyclod2 removes codes that are incompatable with the cyclods cheat editor

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Rayder said:
kingof4j said:

Thanks a bunch!
bow.gif
Dat in my sig updated with your removal of the useless DS phat backlight codes.

There were no other changes.

grog.gif

Well.....I managed to get about 5% of my real life crap sorted today. I corrected a bunch of track tags and stabilized the bitrates of a few discographies I've acquired and added them to our music library. Still have twice as many more larger discographies to go on that....sigh.....and all of those only equal about 20% of my total real life crap to deal with. My damn car (I swear it KNOWS when I'm getting a tax return
mad.gif
) blew its speedometer cable (or sensor or whatever) today and I need to figure out why the radiator fan isn't turning on since warmer weather is starting. Not to mention other little annoying problems with that P.O.S. ('95 Saturn SL2). Already found out I'll have to wait until Monday to get that stuff looked at. We have some major housecleaning to do.....taxes....general PC maintenance (cleaning out the dust and fans of 6 PC's)

....the list goes on. Lotsa CRAP to take care of that I've been putting off for too long.

At least kingof4j removed those DS phat backlight codes for me.....that's one less thing hanging over my head. Thanks again.
Summer is always hell

Metroid Prime Hunters Codes!(I don't care If I get credit or not. and I don't care if they don't get used.)
Low Playtime (WiFi+Wireless+total)
020EAE30 000004B0
020EAE28 0000012C
020EAE2C 0000012C

Only you can get health pickups (wifi)
d2000000 00000000
a20db71e 00000000
d2000000 00000000
a20dc64e 00000000
d2000000 00000000
a20dd57e 00000000
d2000000 00000000

Press R to max out health (works with perfectly maxed energy code)
920de4ee 00000100
120da7ee 000002bc
d0000000 00000000
920de4ee 00000100
120da7f0 000002bc
d0000000 00000000

Infinite Missiles (works with perfectly maxed missiles code)
120da862 000003b6
120da866 000003b6

Infinite UA ammo (works with perfectly maxed UA code)
120da860 00000fa0
120da864 00000fa0

these are codes I made a year ago in my own USRCHEAT.DAT I thought people might want them
(I modified the low playtime code)

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Summer is always hell

Metroid Prime Hunters Codes!(I don't care If I get credit or not. and I don't care if they don't get used.)
Low Playtime (WiFi+Wireless+total)
020EAE30 000004B0
020EAE28 0000012C
020EAE2C 0000012C

Only you can get health pickups (wifi)
d2000000 00000000
a20db71e 00000000
d2000000 00000000
a20dc64e 00000000
d2000000 00000000
a20dd57e 00000000
d2000000 00000000

Press R to max out health (works with perfectly maxed energy code)
920de4ee 00000100
120da7ee 000002bc
d0000000 00000000
920de4ee 00000100
120da7f0 000002bc
d0000000 00000000

Infinite Missiles (works with perfectly maxed missiles code)
120da862 000003b6
120da866 000003b6

Infinite UA ammo (works with perfectly maxed UA code)
120da860 00000fa0
120da864 00000fa0

these are codes I made a year ago in my own USRCHEAT.DAT I thought people might want them
(I modified the low playtime code)

Codes added. While I don't condone cheating online, MPP doesn't play "online", only local, so the codes are good. I'm assuming they're for the U.S. version.

New games added:

Backyard Baseball '09 (U)
Assassins Creed (E)

grog.gif

SpectralSounds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BeLGaRaTh said:
Latest CycloDS converted file HERE
yaynds.gif

Apologies for yesterdays update was kept in hospital again overnight
wtf.gif

I'm surprised you are still updating this for CycloDS. I was placing a bet with myself on whether or not you would continue to do it. So, I'll say thanks again for converting this for the Cyclo.... And also thanks to Rayder for keeping up the original cheat.dat

I wish the Cyclo team would fix this issue themselves.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
SpectralSounds said:
BeLGaRaTh said:
Latest CycloDS converted file HERE
yaynds.gif

Apologies for yesterdays update was kept in hospital again overnight
wtf.gif

I'm surprised you are still updating this for CycloDS. I was placing a bet with myself on whether or not you would continue to do it. So, I'll say thanks again for converting this for the Cyclo.... And also thanks to Rayder for keeping up the original cheat.dat

I wish the Cyclo team would fix this issue themselves.

Its not really an issue for me to convert, I have to do so anyway and as mentioned earlier in the thread some people have issues running the actual CycloDS cheat app anyway in order to convert the xml file so its mainly for those people too
grog.gif
smile.gif

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Seazn said:
kashfi said:
whats a sig T.T

The part that's under all his posts. Here's the latest one just for you
tongue.gif

http://users.ameritech.net/rayder/4-10-08.zip

BTW, download it before he updates. It'll be removed soon since it just turned 12am xD

Or you could just bookmark this:

http://users.ameritech.net/rayder/

That will take you to all my hosted files......the dated one is the cheats.

smile.gif

I done that ever since you started this
laugh.gif
Wasn't sure if you wanted people to access that page though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although @SylverReZ my throat feels normal now