Hacking [THEMES] Lots of News and Updates!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please link me to a Download of My Menu? Im not sure how to do this, I just created a NAND backup with bootmii so im ready to try some new Themes and maybe wads and such.
I cant find the download of My Menu or anything to get me started. Im kinda lost on what to do..
Thanks!

JHardin1112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
can someone please link me to a Download of My Menu? Im not sure how to do this, I just created a NAND backup with bootmii so im ready to try some new Themes and maybe wads and such.
I cant find the download of My Menu or anything to get me started. Im kinda lost on what to do..
Thanks!

I assume you have bootmii as an IOS and not as boot2, so in case I am correct you must make sure you install Priiloader BEFORE you install any themes. Here is a link to the topic you are looking for, this will give you the general idea on how to use the themes and install them. And if you are unsure of what to do please ask questions before making any changes to your system.

Good luck, and enjoy the awesome themes created by the Wii Theme Team.

Here is the link: http://gbatemp.net/t260327-wii-theme-team-...tions?&st=0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JHardin1112 said:
Thanks!

I assume you have bootmii as an IOS and not as boot2, so in case I am correct you must make sure you install Priiloader BEFORE you install any themes. Here is a link to the topic you are looking for, this will give you the general idea on how to use the themes and install them. And if you are unsure of what to do please ask questions before making any changes to your system.

Good luck, and enjoy the awesome themes created by the Wii Theme Team.

Here is the link: http://gbatemp.net/t260327-wii-theme-team-...tions?&st=0

I think i actually have bootmii as boot2.. Thats what i installed it as (not exactly knowing why... but it felt right...) Do i still need to do the priloader thing? I have Dop Mii and Multi Mod Manager which has Priiloader. thanks for the link ill try to "do" priiloader anyway before i add any themes

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are wanting the RedBlack Wii theme
smile.gif
i have it for 4.3u but you should be able to find it using google if not just pm me and i'll upload it for a couple days and then that's it.

ConJ said:
Alright guys, not sure if this is the right place to post, but I didnt want to create a unesescary topic, so here goes -

Im looking for a theme but I dont know what its called, all I know, is that when you highlight the channels in the menu, you get sort of rotating boxes.

Can anybody help me please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'(