blitzer320

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to get a 360 and flash a hacked firmware on it but have a few questions

does making the isos stealth make it not possible for you getting banned

and do i have to get dvd+r dl then bitset them to dvd-rom or can i just get dvd-r dl's

kylsav

Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
Nothing is guaranteed to keep you from being banned but sheathing games keeping up with the latest firmware and not doing anything stupid like installing updates (like the New dashboard) before its released. Also i herd not playing games before there released can help.

even with doing all of the above they still could ban you.

And yes DVD+R DL are required i don't believe DVD-R DL work on the Xbox.

Also, tired of the wii? whats wrong with having both
laugh.gif

blitzer320

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the wii and am going to keep it but it just doesn't have many games i want to play
and thats dvd+r dl with no bitsetting because i have read that u had to bitset and has anyone here done what was said above to prevent getting banned and still got banned

kylsav

Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
you need to set the booktype i believe so the DVD+R DL is a DVD-ROM

Imgburn lets you do this. but you need to find out what drive you have and who made it. like for example mine is a Sony drive but its made by Benq, so i use the Benq option.

as stated many times if you use the latest version of abgx360 to stealth the game and burn it properly by using the correct booktype then you will prob be fine.

no matter what you do there is no guarantee you will be 100% ban free since i don't believe that anyone knows exactly how MS detects you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol