Hacking Misc Others Transfere save file

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've seen a lot of people telling the same, it is not possible unfortunately but somewhere in GBAtemp website, @The Real Jdbye sais it is possible (kinda) but not for a long time by spoofing so I wonder what kind of method is that one. Like I can see, he has a good reputation in here and that's why I have made that question
I'm not exactly sure because nobody has posted a public method to do it AFAIK. But the Google Drive stashes/Tinfoil shops like HBG use/used to use spoofing to mass download game updates (for games they don't own), eventually they get banned (Nintendo takes CDN abuse seriously) because Nintendo can still tell that they're spoofing or because they detect CDN abuse.
Downloading from CDN can be done entirely from a PC, so doing that doesn't actually require putting the donor files onto a Switch, which would be more difficult to get the console (and Nintendo servers) to accept the donor files and treat them as legit.
You need the console unique data from a donor Switch and it's only temporary until you get banned again, you would basically be wasting an unbanned Switch, so it's not really worth it.
As of right now, with public methods you can use files from a donor Switch to make a working NAND, but online does not work, so there is something missing. I've heard that people have been able to successfully spoof another Switch in private with donor files and have online working, but the reason there's no public method is because it just doesn't last and making the method public would only result in people wasting a lot of unbanned Switches playing a game of cat and mouse that they are doomed to lose. But it's anecdotal and I haven't seen any evidence of success (or failure, for that matter), it seems like not many people have tried it.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ninho14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not exactly sure because nobody has posted a public method to do it AFAIK. But the Google Drive stashes/Tinfoil shops like HBG use/used to use spoofing to mass download game updates (for games they don't own), eventually they get banned (Nintendo takes CDN abuse seriously) because Nintendo can still tell that they're spoofing or because they detect CDN abuse.
Downloading from CDN can be done entirely from a PC, so doing that doesn't actually require putting the donor files onto a Switch, which would be more difficult to get the console (and Nintendo servers) to accept the donor files and treat them as legit.
You need the console unique data from a donor Switch and it's only temporary until you get banned again, you would basically be wasting an unbanned Switch, so it's not really worth it.
As of right now, with public methods you can use files from a donor Switch to make a working NAND, but online does not work, so there is something missing. I've heard that people have been able to successfully spoof another Switch in private with donor files and have online working, but the reason there's no public method is because it just doesn't last and making the method public would only result in people wasting a lot of unbanned Switches playing a game of cat and mouse that they are doomed to lose. But it's anecdotal and I haven't seen any evidence of success (or failure, for that matter), it seems like not many people have tried it.
So, effectively is nothing I can do about it (apart of get someone with unbanned and hacked Switch who can login with my account and dump my save and then transfer to me or something like that like it was posted before). Anyways, probably I will use some cheats to help me pass the game quickly until the part I was in my "original" save game. Sorry for my misunderstanding about your previous post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3