Hacking TroyTheZombie's Animated Channel Wads

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just post them. I don't see why you would need any permission. You're helping the community and thats all that matters unless you are violating GPL...which you are not.

It's not that I need permission man, just out of respect to Troy and all his hard work, I'd rather get his approval b4 i post them here. I want to release all of mine, as well as all Troys originals that I've updated to Fix94's forwarding source. They're together and ready to go, so if I get the green light, they'll be up quick! I Did the same thing to both of PepXL's big sets too, but he never responded to the PM I sent him either. Looks like i've got a few huge updated forwarding sets just goin' to waste over here! :P

+1 respect for mastershoes!

Hey, thanks buddeh :P

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"last post from Troy was Aug18th2011..."

And before that he wasn't around for over a year. If you're waiting for permission, it's very unlikely you'll ever actually get to release these, which is a real shame.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's some generic permission of sorts.

Great job on everyone who is up keeping this. I have next to no free time these days, so its great to see others making new channels in the vein of my old ones

Ive always preferred Troys channels, i'd love to be able to use yer updates and additions, mastershoes.

Reactions: 1 person

mastershoes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's some generic permission of sorts.

Great job on everyone who is up keeping this. I have next to no free time these days, so its great to see others making new channels in the vein of my old ones

Ive always preferred Troys channels, i'd love to be able to use yer updates and additions, mastershoes.

Alright, alright :P I'll try and set up a thread sometime this weekend, I'll post it in the homebrew section with my other threads though, never really understood why this topic was under "hacking". I'll post a link here though when i get it done.

Reactions: 1 person

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='mastershoes']; I have no idea how to exrtract audio for channel forwarders :( I am not really adept to audio extracion and I just wanted to comment on your kind offer you made awhile ago with regards to helping me by replacing the dark music with somehting lighter. You're a good guy and I thank you :)

mastershoes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='mastershoes']; I have no idea how to exrtract audio for channel forwarders :( I am not really adept to audio extracion and I just wanted to comment on your kind offer you made awhile ago with regards to helping me by replacing the dark music with somehting lighter. You're a good guy and I thank you :)

Hey, no problem man! Offers still on the table if you manage to get some audio files together, or even if you know specifically what you want :)

And @ Everyone... got a new thread posted!

TroytheZombie's Forwarders - Mastershoes' Updated Edition

Please take a look at the credits list, and feel free to leave some feedback!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.