Ubisoft's 'Star Wars Outlaws' gets story trailer and release date

Star-Wars-Outlaws.jpg

Ubisoft aired the story trailer for its upcoming open world Star Wars game, Star Wars Outlaws. The video also revealed the launch date for the game:

Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events ofThe Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.

Star Wars Outlaws launches August 30th on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X and is available to pre-order, which rewards buyers with cosmetic bonuses.

:arrow: SOURCE

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this game is supposed to release in August, but where's the gameplay at, smh 🙄🤷🏽‍♂? I'm pretty sure Ubisoft reimagined the protagonist's role by using a female instead since the action sequences shown in the cinematic trailer do not appear to be believable or realistic when comparing it to similar games that utilize a male counterpart instead. So, another AAA game title being driven by female empowerment and another multi-million dollar/year videogame development cycle being reduced to identity politics.

DoctorBagPhD

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So, this game is supposed to release in August, but where's the gameplay at, smh 🙄🤷🏽‍♂? I'm pretty sure Ubisoft reimagined the protagonist's role by using a female instead since the action sequences shown in the cinematic trailer do not appear to be believable or realistic when comparing it to similar games that utilize a male counterpart instead. So, another AAA game title being driven by female empowerment and another multi-million dollar/year videogame development cycle being reduced to identity politics.
This reads like someone asked ChatGPT to write something misogynistic.

Anyway, it's an Ubisoft game so I expect it'll be mediocre.

Reactions: Xzi and Jonna

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you complaining that a video game character doesn't move realistically? There's so much to complain about in that trailer and that's what you picked?
That trailer had:
>AAA face
>jerky character animations
>cringe millennial jokes
>Pre-order bonus

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you complaining that a video game character doesn't move realistically? There's so much to complain about in that trailer and that's what you picked?
That trailer had:
>AAA face
>jerky character animations
>cringe millennial jokes
>Pre-order bonus
You must be new here so I'll forgive you for your uneducated remark 😒.

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only people playing identity politics are those that complain about the identity of protagonists.

Reactions: N10A

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its disney and there version of star wars so dont ever expect to see a male in a prominent role. i get what this dude is saying but hope outlaws is decent even with the disney force is female garbage they injected after buying star wars IP

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sober me, I finally watched the trailer.
No gameplay
AAA graphics
Modern “Star Wars”
Ubisoft
Request to pre-order
I really hope people don’t cave to nostalgia because this looks like another shit game

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only people playing identity politics are those that complain about the identity of protagonists.
You sound delusional and you're being very disingenuous. South Park's "M-She-U" episode boiled it down in a nutshell: "Put a chick in it, make it lame and gay". The protagonist is literally Han Solo as a female, lol 😅😆😂...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: [burps]