• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
His parents are crazy too and part of the fault in my opinion. They are (especially his mom) delusional and his father keeps him working for his store. Yea a job in the family, but he's entirely dependand on them for everything.

I was joking with the radio waves. But it would be handy if something simple could fix his mind.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Who, your parents or a professional? If you mean your parents, I would hope they would listen to you and work with you to figure out a path that means you're not being forced into something you don't want, and seeking help that you agree to.

If you mean the professional, they would first—and most importantly—talk to you. They would learn what they need to learn about you, how you think and how you see the world, what your attitudes are, etc. From there, you will have options to choose from.
My mom is teacher my dad is shopkeeper.
Post automatically merged:

His parents are crazy too and part of the fault in my opinion. They are (especially his mom) delusional and his father keeps him working for his store. Yea a job in the family, but he's entirely dependand on them for everything.

I was joking with the radio waves. But it would be handy if something simple could fix his mind.
Yeah something something comparing me to bum alcoholic if I won’t focus on selling both groceries and industrial stuff. I can look for another job, but it would be better to replace my dad in the future not just only temporarily,but permanently by reinterpreting words of my mom. That I’ll be alone my younger brother won’t help me…etc.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
yea..that will be the end of business...I can't imagine you running a company or a store...

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yea..that will be the end of business...I can't imagine you running a company or a store...
I’ll be honest man, you are not helping at all. Maybe just stop trying to contribute to this conversation please?
My mom is teacher my dad is shopkeeper.
Okay, good. They sound like people that help prop up the community and can be trusted to hear you out. Do you feel comfortable with the thought of opening up to them?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I’ll be honest man, you are not helping at all. Maybe just stop trying to contribute to this conversation please?

Okay, good. They sound like people that help prop up the community and can be trusted to hear you out. Do you feel comfortable with the thought of opening up to them?
So you think you know better than me his personal situation? I knew him for many years, although admittedly he hasn't been discussing his parents in public much until lately.
But they are not helping in my opinion. But fine judge them just based on their profession and everything. Completely disregard what I have to say. Some people just shouln't run business and I certainly believe that Luke shouldn't be that person. It should be someone else. It needs to be someone who has the mind for it. I'd say his younger brother could be a better candidate, even though he can be arrogant and presumptious.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you think you know better than me his personal situation? I knew him for many years, although admittedly he hasn't been discussing his parents in public much until lately.
But they are not helping in my opinion. But fine judge them just based on their profession and everything. Completely disregard what I have to say. Some people just shouln't run business and I certainly believe that Luke shouldn't be that person. It should be someone else. It needs to be someone who has the mind for it. I'd say his younger brother could be a better candidate, even though he can be arrogant and presumptious.
Message me if you have an issue, but my request stands. You're not being helpful and you're derailing our conversation. Kindly just keep out.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Message me if you have an issue, but my request stands. You're not being helpful and you're derailing our conversation. Kindly just keep out.
Yea but you do realize that this whole sub discussion with Luke is a derailment of the main UFO talk in the first place? So this is a bit of a double standard if you ask me. But fine go ahead and keep at it, this is the last time I'll post about this here then.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea but you do realize that this whole sub discussion with Luke is a derailment of the main UFO talk in the first place? So this is a bit of a double standard if you ask me. But fine go ahead and keep at it, this is the last time I'll post about this here then.
Good, thank you.

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

So do you think that you are some kind of Psychologist,Psychotherapist,Psychoanalist,Psychiatrist?
Besides sometimes my dad’s female friend from USA is behaving little bit weird. She doesn’t want to be rided to the airport anymore instead doing it randomly. I heard from my dad that she prefers to stay in New York rather than Warsaw. I have a theory that likewise chinese government american government might be capable of brainwashing its citizens like for instance in case of CIA’s MK Ultra or something else. Before Kopernik Observatory & Science Center blocked me in social media I asked myself why NASA needs springs that makes them jump higher in the moon in space cosmic abyss. It’s sounding as suspicious as moonlanding. Foot tracks in the moon are similar when you visiting beach or even when walking through wet forest sands. I wouldn’t mix official theories within unofficial ones.
It might be a theory that Felix Baumgartner didn’t make space jump similar to some flying car in space made by Elon Musk some kind of theory that there was some kind of mannequin or killed human being inside car. And Elon Musk I heard that he wants to die in Mars. I guess for so-called tinfoil people probably funeral for him sooner or later due to inevitable natural causes gonna happen by using Project Stargate by using Psychics not starship.
My dad’s female friend also seems to be like avoiding me after I sent her multiple letters or her own bosses were mad at her or maybe there’s another theory that she wasn’t paid enough money. For instance I was talking something about people in goat costumes. Would it count as furries? I appreciated that. My dad female friend she seems to be little bit too paranoid at some times. I think that in USA it could be far more dangerous than for instance in Poland. Because in USA for instance too rebelious politicians might get shot when someone could get shot from Sniper killed by any kind of assassin or so-called hitman. I guess that USA got very intensive crime rate.
There are multiple theories of what moon might be:
-Earth satellite,
-it does not exist,
-it might be projector like in case of Batman’s presence,
-it might be aliens base like Death Star in Star Wars,but who knows if less or more powerful than radiation range than german nazi Sun Gun.
I also heard a theory that Moonlanding was recorded at Hollywood Studio by film director Stanley Kubrick,but killed allegedly after movie Keep Your Eyes Wide Shut starring Tom Cruise and Nichole Kidman. By hedonists I mean for instance people that are wearing masks like both Batman and Catwoman.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Sad
Reactions: Maximumbeans

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So do you think that you are some kind of Psychologist,Psychotherapist,Psychoanalist,Psychiatrist?
Nope. I’m none of the above and never claimed to be, so don’t worry. I’m not some kind of shill. Just a normal guy here for the same reasons you are.
But that massive wall of text you just typed out isn’t going to distract me like I think you hope it will. I really think you should open up to your parents and share your ideas with them.

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was asked about Men In Black, whom I've encountered and they are shadow people using technology to disguise themselves as humans. There are shadow people, shadow animals, shadow planets, shadow stars and shadow galaxies. I know because I've asked aliens I've encountered who and what the Men in Black are. Which to quote Ripley's, believe it or not...

Video I uploaded long ago.

"We would feel them because gravity would spread through the extra dimensions from shadow branes that we cannot see. There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people." - Stephen Hawking

And this what Men in Black look like when they use technology to make themselves visible to us in our lower dimension in their true form not disguising themselves as humans:

That being stated, they're the only negative species I've encountered because they think like humans and are corrupt. They don't understand our culture, only bothering to study it in order to better disguise themselves as humans because they consider us inferior. There are species that are indifferent who see us as lab rat specimens coldly and scientifically, however they treat us as stock and have ethics regarding stewardship of it. There are also species that are benelovent here to help and protect us. The Men in Black are the only ones I've encountered which are unethical much like us.

Last edited by Tuhr,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was asked about Men In Black, whom I've encountered and they are shadow people using technology to disguise themselves as humans. There are shadow people, shadow animals, shadow planets, shadow stars and shadow galaxies. I know because I've asked aliens I've encountered who and what the Men in Black are. Which to quote Ripley's, believe it or not...

"We would feel them because gravity would spread through the extra dimensions from shadow branes that we cannot see. There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people." - Stephen Hawking

And this what Men in Black look like when they use technology to make themselves visible to us in our lower dimension in their true form not disguising themselves as humans:

That being stated, they're the only negative species I've encountered because they think like humans and are corrupt. They don't understand our culture, only bothering to study it in order to better disguise themselves as humans because they consider us inferior. There are species that are indifferent who see us as lab rat specimens coldly and scientifically, however they treat us as stock and have ethics regarding stewardship of it. There are also species that are benelovent here to help and protect us. The Men in Black are the only ones I've encountered which are unethical much like us.

So is it confirmed that Men in Black are aliens?
Why they are hiding UFOs’?
To not cause massive hysteria,international panic?
Would founders of United States predict 9/11 WTC in 20$ money banknote? Would many years later american government blame ISIS islamic state? Would 9/11 WTC be considered as so-called Inside Job? Did Livin’ In Color predict 9/11 WTC or was it just only Jim Carrey as Firefighter Fire Marshall Bill?
There’s even something something that George Bush mentioned something of weapons of mass destruction some kind of anti-gravity weapon(tornadoes possibly allegedly by american government owning Nikola Tesla technology after his own death not exactly not at all due to natural causes-tornadoes might cause to me aerophobia)so that’s why I’m not living in USA.
Besides I heard that somewhere in the internet that 9/11 WTC was staged like in case of NASA faking the moonlanding. I even watched movie Capricorn One. When NASA faked even Mars landing.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

I haven't seen anything like that. Little alien men with red eyes, no. Why would you call those shadow people? That has nothing to do with the shadow people phenomenon I know.

Look I'm sorry but I just can't believe this. The only thing with pure red eyes like that I've ever seen were in my dreams (and it wasn't exactly like that) the "fake people/dopplegangers" and well I saw something in a distance once but I'd swear it was larger than that. But could be anything as they say.

Btw that female reminds me so much of captain Janeway. I watched it with sound off right now, the second video.

But are you saying those particular aliens are evil or what? Or that they are simply just like humans and some might be worse some better?

I..I really have difficulty believing this I'm sorry.

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Luke94

They need secrecy to not be defeated by 'inferior' humans as part of their history, it's akin to Europeans giving natives horses and rifles. We'd win battles if not the war. They don't want to introduce any species of alien's technology to not be the negative species humans would expel from Earth and keep out making their lack of ethics irrelevant to humans. They'd have to accept 'inferiors' are superior or equals.
I haven't seen anything like that. Little alien men with red eyes, no. Why would you call those shadow people? That has nothing to do with the shadow people phenomenon I know.

Look I'm sorry but I just can't believe this. The only thing with pure red eyes like that I've ever seen were in my dreams (and it wasn't exactly like that) the "fake people/dopplegangers" and well I saw something in a distance once but I'd swear it was larger than that. But could be anything as they say.

Btw that female reminds me so much of captain Janeway. I watched it with sound off right now, the second video.

But are you saying those particular aliens are evil or what? Or that they are simply just like humans and some might be worse some better?

They're not little, they average from 7 to 9 feet tall. Secondly, they're higher dimensional to us in shadow branes beyond the 4th dimension(space and time), there are 7 dimensions beyond the fourth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

There is more in the universe than what moves forward, backward, sideways, up or down.

In our lower dimensions they have power and control over it including altering their dimensions to be human-sized with technology. I'm not asking anyone to believe it, only to research it.
But are you saying those particular aliens are evil or what
No, they have the most human-like minds and are unethical much like us. Other species are alienated from our minds not just our planet. They don't destroy us because we are the only other species that thinks like them and they like us. Without humans they'd have nothing in common with other aliens to them. They take vicarious pleasure in our unethical behavior.

Last edited by Tuhr,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Red eyed like someone in Paranormalis Forum? Like that one Woman in Black?
https://paranormalis.com/threads/men-in-black.20963/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the latin american fox feed doesnt air news, it airs movies and tv shows
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna watch gintama for the first time
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, I always turn the lights up on those lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two studio lights for one horror game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Couch casting for horror
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: