Hacking uLoader 3.2 BCA universal support

aaadmiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does it have all the same features and compatibilities?

anyone else having issues doing update from 4.9c to 5.0? says error downloding boot.dol... maybe i need to do it offline? do you need to update the cIOS?

jpref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Version 5.0
------------

- Improved cheats support allowing files with 4 chars ID for WiiWare and other things

- WDM file support (put it in folder sd:/ codes or usb:/ codes). You can use 3, 4 or 6 chars for the ID

- Added self-selection using 4 chars on the covers id for Wiiware and removed WiiWare title display when adding a PNG file as icon

devinlsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a new uLoader user and am running into a problem. I am using:

4.2U
uLoader 5.0C
IOS202[60]-v65535 (v5 of Hermes cIOS)
IOS222[38]-v65535 (v5 of Hermes cIOS)
IOS223[37]-v65535 (v5 of Hermes cIOS)
IOS224[57]-v65535 (v5 of Hermes cIOS)
IOS249[57]-v19 (rev19 of Waninkokos cIOS)
IOS250[38]-v65535 (rev19 of Waninkokos cIOS)

When I scroll my games I get a code dump / stack dump when I get to the letter "G" games. I have deleted the config file off of my wbfs drive and even tried a new drive. I really want to use uLoader to play the Guitar Hero games, but get the code dump / stack dump before getting to the screen with them listed. Can anyone please help? Thanks for all the work!

josete2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
5.1D released.

- new align disc installation (usefull for some modchip users)

- many code dumps fixed

- wip codes are now suposed to be 100% working

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
As usual, a full channel for 5.1D would be nice
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
just use Customizemii and inject the new 51D dol into the existing channel, not that hard and only takes a few seconds, your best of doing it yourself and taking a few second that to wait for someone to do it for you

sak50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep trying to add the 5.1d channel wad but it gives me error -1035. I erased my 4.5 uloader wad and now i cant install either one of them.....

bralph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using Configurable USB Loader with an external FAT32 USB drive, but I wanted to try uloader because of the Rock Band DLC support. I didn't install anything new, just copied the uloader to apps on my SD card. When I ran it from Homebrew, it flashed No WBFS partition detected. I quickly exited, since I didn't want to format anything.

I thought uloader supported FAT32? Do I need a small WBFS partition to make it work? Can I not use it and CFG interchangeably?

Appreciate any guidance. Obviously I'm still a bit of a newbie... I did some searching, but the wiki is in Spanish...

bralph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bralph said:
I've been using Configurable USB Loader with an external FAT32 USB drive, but I wanted to try uloader because of the Rock Band DLC support. I didn't install anything new, just copied the uloader to apps on my SD card. When I ran it from Homebrew, it flashed No WBFS partition detected. I quickly exited, since I didn't want to format anything.

I thought uloader supported FAT32? Do I need a small WBFS partition to make it work? Can I not use it and CFG interchangeably?

Appreciate any guidance. Obviously I'm still a bit of a newbie... I did some searching, but the wiki is in Spanish...

I think I found my answer... http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=231717&hl=uloader

Looks like it's an either/or between uloader and CFG. Oh well...

whatthehell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Need help in updating uloader 3.5 to 5.1d, since first softmodding i've not installed anything more then what i installed with uloader 3.5, i'm missing some cIOS/IOS to allow me to play newer games, my wii is on 4.2e and i used adeswii blog to softmod, but the blog is no longer supported, which is a pity as it was very easy to follow, any help would be greatly appreciated, and please forgive my noobness, thanks.

darkgunsou86

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi guys. i'm having problems with VC and Wiiware games in uloader. i have 222v5,223v4 for monster hunter and 224 v5. i recently installed the new 202 for those emulators. now when i run the games with 222, the errors says the system files are corrupted, on 223 there is just black screen and unresponsive wiimote. on 224, the games are laggy. what is the problem with my uloader? any help is appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Money shot the new facial rejuvenation cream from Cock™ spray your face with love!!!