Hacking uLoader 3.2 BCA universal support

forthe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
HI, I am new to the wii scene. Just bought a black wii with ver 4.2U. Was disheartened to find out that the dvd drive inside wont support burned disc.
I basically wanna use my external USB DVD writer/reader which i have for my netbook with the wii as a solution. I have loads of stuff (MP3, games, movies etc) on DVD-R, which i intent to use with the wii. Buying a new wii drive is not an option for me.
Is it possible to hook my external USB DVD writer with wii?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well...since you posted in this thread, I assume you've found out about a certain feature from uloader: Starting game discs from external USB DVD reader (source).

I don't use it myself, but it does show that it is indeed possible.
smile.gif

One note, though: uloader is an USB loader. It supports the external DVD drive (or it should), but it is not an all round media player. It basically comes down to the fact that you can use that one to play wii backup discs.
To my knowledge, there is no way to use an external DVD player to play a movie or MP3's, or something like that. And I doubt someone will code that, as the advantages of external USB drives are paramount.
smile.gif

FaSMaN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, Ive been using uloader now for the past few weeks and its really working great,

Is there other skins/ themes available for it, or more specifically a other cursor , the middle finger was fun in the beginning buts its getting a bit over the top now.

PS it would appear that 5.1E has been released as well here: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_utilidad-ul...-idioma_1217626

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can change the icon by using the up/down arrows on your wiimote.
you can change the volume of the music by left/right.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
louko said:
Is there any theme for ULOADER ???

Thanks in advace !

peace =)

nayps3.gif
Nope, but you can use the "uloader_alternative" version from the package and/or activate some hacks directly in the uloader menu.

hergipotter

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
noooooooooooooooooooooo i need usbport1 support, my usbport0 is broken .______.

Are there any other loaders with usbport1 support??

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, What's this about deleting my thread?
ohmy.gif
I didn't mean to do something I'm not supposed to, if in deed I did. Besides, I have to say, I'm really learning something. Thanks alot you guys, for all your input. Uh, I did mention my shoddy internet connection, right? So I may not be able to get on when I'd like some times >.>

laukinming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I play a DVD from an external DVD drive using uLoader, do I need Startpatch to play imports and guard against disc updates from that DVD after it was inserted into the external DVD drive?

vanrocka90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this vwii stable? dont see in it any of the changelogs

EDIT: And when i say stable for vWii, im talking about the forwarder channel included in the .zip download

Last edited by vanrocka90,

vanrocka90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Don't just necrobump an old forum post.
2. This USB loader is OLD AF. You're better off using GX, CFG, or WiiFlow (Lite).
Well i do use USB Loader GX, however when I do mods for Black Ops It has less issues with this loader. so I use this for loading games that i run mods for. But still doesnt answer my question tho lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Brazil?