Homebrew Update to 5.5.1?

Goku Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi to all! I'm not connecting so much like before to the forums since I'm really busy with school and others things... however, I readed something like Team Salt is going to release an IOSU Exploit for 5.5.1 firmware, I know this is probably true because all the developers like Mathew_Wi or NWPlayer123 said to update, however I'm a really paranoid person with these things, I'm currently in the 5.3.2U firmware spoofed to 5.5.0U, it isn't supposed the lower firmware the more security bugs it has?, so it shouldn't be better to stay in the 5.3.2 firmware?
It is possible that the IOSU exploit gets back-ported to 5.3.2?... or it is better to just update to 5.5.1 and once there maybe with IOSU access you can downgrade to an earlier firmware?

I hope you understand my english since it sucks...

And of course thanks for any reply :) !

Goku Junior

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So... if I'm at 5.5.1 firmware I will have the exact benefits of being at 5.3.2?
The only thing I heard was about Loadiine of something like that, the compatibility is the same?
If the answer is yes, i will update in a few moments.
Thanks!

PD: Sorry about a lot of questions, but is scheduled that IOSU exploit to launch this year? or is something like "TBA"?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have all answers or details, all i know is if you click the link i provided, you can see a posted snapshot of loadiine.ovh a website that host homebrew enabler exploit, with the informaaion in the pic is from that web page. You can visit loadiine.ovh yourself to see that message or you can discuss it in the post above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...