OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
malacai said:
i having some problems with the boxart.. i can see non of the boxart.. the discs i see fine...
i wonder if "R2AP7D.png" needs to be "r2ap7d.png"?
which boxart are you using? Make sure it's 160x224 in size because the size has to be diviable by 4! And nope... upper case is correct.

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Silverbullet09 said:
cyrex,
same prob here, my boxart images have a size from 160x225 is this the failure??

yes it is... they have to be deviable by four ... 160/4= 40, 224/4 = 56 ... but 225/4=56.25 ... that doesn't work... so make sure you resize them to 160x224 because right now it's the best size.

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cyrex said:
yes it is... they have to be deviable by four ... 160/4= 40, 224/4 = 56 ... but 225/4=56.25 ... that doesn't work... so make sure you resize them to 160x224 because right now it's the best size.

So having a cover in 160x225 size is actually the reason why you cant place it on some x,y coordinates, this make it not load/show on screen?

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
imerrn said:
great work few bugs but i like it its free thanks.

This is the best loader out, even though it isnt released yet and still at 'r' stages its working great. Boxart and discs are just lovely and working fine.
Im sure over the new week or so the small bugs will be ironed out and a full release will be on the cards
smile.gif

ppmeis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
56killer said:
Fix the SD bug. So anyone with exitec trucks can see if it works now.

Source and Dol are included.
http://sharebee.com/e9be1c68

Did your dol based on last version (r97)? Thanks a lot.

I think also titles.txt support is not necessary at all. Anyone can change game title with WBFS Manager. I think that use this is easy...
Better if we use less config files....
tongue.gif

chibiushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pakatus said:
chibiushi said:
theotherzone.com can resize images on the fly now... and it has the disc images too...

Howsome...seems like the "scene" is drifting into this loader
smile.gif

I'm happy for it...seems by far the best programmed yet.

PS: Offcourse no one forgets the ultimate
smile.gif

yeah this and the ultimate are the best, that and Ultimate GUI which is BOTH of them combined

Google Code - This is the page for Ultimate Loader GUI

malacai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cyrex said:
malacai said:
i having some problems with the boxart.. i can see non of the boxart.. the discs i see fine...
i wonder if "R2AP7D.png" needs to be "r2ap7d.png"?
which boxart are you using? Make sure it's 160x224 in size because the size has to be diviable by 4! And nope... upper case is correct.

okok thx.. then i know the problem.. all of the boxart i find is in 160x225
frown.gif

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry to say this, but first post is a little confusing, concerning the box/disc art part. Which of the packs are custom and which are original disc/box sets?

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
BlindDude said:
You download them all and pack them up and I will convert them and transparancize them tomorrow when I wake up. Man if those were only a bit bigger,, they are 139x139 thumbnails.. almost just right

FYI

QUOTE(nindim @ Apr 20 2009, 04:35 PM) I am almost finished my Original disc label package (original as in what was in the box when you bought the game, not original artwork by me!), it currently consists of 18 NTSC-J, 160 NTSC-U and 109 PAL disc images. There's still a little cleanup work to do, but I'm wondering whether it would be a good idea to rotate them so the images are all upright (a lot of them are at funny angles). The GUI USB LOADER which first spurred the gathering of these images will be rotating them in code anyway, so I don't think it's an issue for them, but for general use, it might be.

Bear in mind that there will be a small loss in quality in order to do the arbitrary rotation, shouldn't be all that noticeable to be honest. What do you guys think? To rotate or not to rotate? That is the question!

As a side note, if anyone knows where I can find Japanese disc labels, I'd be grateful. I've scoured the usual places, http://www.console-covers.com/ http://www.cdcovers.cc/ and http://www.teambadattitude.co.uk/art/wii/disc.htm and I've done quite a bit of random googling for the more unknown sites, but not much luck.

Still have a little bit of cleaning up to do, but should be able to post something this evening
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...