Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digital8 said:
Gullwing said:
Yeah I've installed cIOS rev09 but nothing.... should I install cIOS rev10 now?

No try this. (as i posted the the topic you started)

You probably have the same problem i have with my HDD, here's a temporarily solution till it gets fixed.

Install cIOS38 Rev13
Install USBLoader GX

Make sure your HDD is turned off
Now start USBLoader GX
When you get the "No USB drive found" message choose IOS249
You'll get a 30sec. countdown now turn your HDD drive on

Your HDD should now be fount in a mather of seconds.

Have phun....
smile.gif
No it doesn't work... I used a usb stick and it worked... I formated my usb drive from TFBS to fat32 (because my usb stick was fat32 and I thought it might have worked) but it doesn't... I tried my usb hdd both in fat32 and WFBS in cIOS 9,10,12,13 but doesn't work... when I plug my hdd on my wii , the drives light, lights up... but when I enter the usb loader gx channel the light switches off but the hdd continues to work... isnt my hdd supported?.....
EDIT: By the way I used this guide to downgrade from system menu 4.0 (but I actually didn't... I wanted only to install wads)

knohp101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
knohp101 said:
Hello there,

I have many problems with the latest Revisions.

I installed cIOS Rev 13b and cIOS222 the I got back to cIOS Rev 10.

Now all games get a code dump at start. In Waninkoko USB loader 1.5 the games works perfectly.

Any Ideas ?

An other issue: in the GX loader on the settings page I have white pixel on the black ground which are blinking randomly.

Are you using CIOS222 or 249? If you are using 222 last version that worked with it was 430 whatever they are still games that do not work with 249 in GX but work with other loaders one that it comes to my mind right now is George the Jungle. When you start this game goes right to a green screen (disc screen does not even pop up) and then reboots to the wii menu but works with 1.5. Dimok knows about the 222 cIOS problem (unloading memory) and hopefully he will fix it soon.

I think I'm using 249 but I'm not sure, because I installed the c249 v12 some days ago, an my hdd wasn't detected anymore, so I was asked by the loader which cIOS it should use, so I selected 222 and the hdd works. Maybe, that with this choice the loader set 222 as default ?

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I think I'm using 249 but I'm not sure, because I installed the c249 v12 some days ago, an my hdd wasn't detected anymore, so I was asked by the loader which cIOS it should use, so I selected 222 and the hdd works. Maybe, that with this choice the loader set 222 as default ?

You know that rev 12 requires the HD to be plugged into a specific USB port right? If one doesn't work, try the other.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Odd question ...

Was trying to play FIFA 09 last night via Loader GX but the game kept hanging on the team selection screen.

I am sure FIFA always used to work in the past and can't think why it should suddenly stop

I am running cIOS Rev12.

Can anyone confirm that FIFA works under rev12 and this loader ? The wiki compatibility chart suggests it should work fine
frown.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
digital8 said:
Gullwing said:
Yeah I've installed cIOS rev09 but nothing.... should I install cIOS rev10 now?

No try this. (as i posted the the topic you started)

You probably have the same problem i have with my HDD, here's a temporarily solution till it gets fixed.

Install cIOS38 Rev13
Install USBLoader GX

Make sure your HDD is turned off
Now start USBLoader GX
When you get the "No USB drive found" message choose IOS249
You'll get a 30sec. countdown now turn your HDD drive on

Your HDD should now be fount in a mather of seconds.

Have phun....
smile.gif
No it doesn't work... I used a usb stick and it worked... I formated my usb drive from TFBS to fat32 (because my usb stick was fat32 and I thought it might have worked) but it doesn't... I tried my usb hdd both in fat32 and WFBS in cIOS 9,10,12,13 but doesn't work... when I plug my hdd on my wii , the drives light, lights up... but when I enter the usb loader gx channel the light switches off but the hdd continues to work... isnt my hdd supported?.....
EDIT: By the way I used this guide to downgrade from system menu 4.0 (but I actually didn't... I wanted only to install wads)

Is you HD on USB1 or 2? It matters if you have rev12 and up installed.

mugge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any idea why I can't get that new Donkey Kong Jungle Beat PAL to load via USB Loader GX?
I try and I just get a black screen and the system hangs.

Tried burning it out to a disc and then it works fine (only game I have problems with)
Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

gloscherrybomb

Trophies
XP
Country
With this not far away from being, the odd bug apart, perfect, any chance of you guys starting an mplayer gui project? If you followed the same design principles as this loader I know it would be awesome, and most of the backend code is there in mplayer ce.

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
mugge said:
Any idea why I can't get that new Donkey Kong Jungle Beat PAL to load via USB Loader GX?
I try and I just get a black screen and the system hangs.

Tried burning it out to a disc and then it works fine (only game I have problems with)
Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Could be a cios problem, im using ciosrev10 and playing DK Jungle Beat just fine.

Edit: Just figured out that i dont have the pal version, but the NTSC U

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solecist said:
Anyone can answer WHY this loader doesnt use the waninkoko 1.5 code? i cant see any advantage...
It does. Where did you read that it doesnt? It just doesnt have the SD Card WBFS crap in it because we think its totally useless.

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
"This loader is based on the original by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5. "

Well, the way its written, i thought the most part of the code was 1.1 ....and u have implemented just what u wanted of 1.5 .....so, doubts taken, its 1.5 code.... and u take apart the SD things....what about delete games? ....sometimes i want to delete one game and i must go to the 1.5 of waninkoko....

CorneliousJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solecist said:
"This loader is based on the original by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5. "

Well, the way its written, i thought the most part of the code was 1.1 ....and u have implemented just what u wanted of 1.5 .....so, doubts taken, its 1.5 code.... and u take apart the SD things....what about delete games? ....sometimes i want to delete one game and i must go to the 1.5 of waninkoko....

you can delete a game.

1. unlock it (ab121b)
2. click a game, so you get the spinning disc on the screen.
3. click settings
4. click delete.

its hidden so games dont accidentally get deleted.

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
thanks...i never go to that settings menu of the game....because all games run in my wii...never needed to tweak any....so....that delete option...never saw it well .... BUT, ITS in the right place!! ....this way ....we only delete a game if we really have the trouble to "search"

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi dimok,

I just wonder if you had any luck fixing code dump when cIOS222 is used in new revs?
I know we proved that is something to do with loading to memory all three views in the same time (carusel etc) and I still have 449M that only loads 9 pictures in carusel modified by you working but no luck with any of the new revs so far. Last one I checked was 463. TY

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r464
(dol and elf, whatever you need)

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page
for the latest official channel (r447 - 2009/06/04), the new official forwarder (2009/06/04), official covers (2009/05/28) and discs (2009/05/30) packs, language files, old hermes 222 which was compatible, Waninkoko's cIOS38 v13b plus anything else that worth the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.

NEWS page informs about the important stuff
(plz read the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a video right above you lmao