• Views 7,241,545
  • Replies 29,381
  • Likes 48

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the newest version (r943) I'm constantly getting code dumps with changing the game cover views. Especially after unlocking the parental controls.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
david432111 said:
Grid view code dumps on latest rev and I think the Usb loader gx logo that's in the background of the list box is ugly.
it codedumped on r488 too...
maybe you should go back to an older rev without codedumps and logo

Giovannin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
UsrCheatUp.googlepages.com
XP
Country
Italy
Now with rev 494 my rockband drums are working!
Thanks guys!!!
biggrin.gif

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok for most people removing the config folder from the sd or usb drive will fix problems. The new grid veiw has problems with game count under 43. So if you use it and you don't have that many games on fav or on hard drive you will need to remove the config file. Also most of these question not all but most have been ansered in post before this one. Try reading the post about 10 pages or so to see if your anser has already been asked. I am using rev494 and need help with cios installer 222. I have downloaded the latest one from this web site download page. I am on 4.0patch60ios . So my question is the installer gives alot of choices about how to install it. Which is the best way. And can someone who has used all this let everyone know what games or fix for what type of install is done. I have problems with Mortal Kombat and house of the dead 2&3-2 dose not work. Dose this fix that or not. I am going to be testing all this later on today but I you may already have found all these ansers by then. Thanks for any help.

roerich2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys,

i get an error by compiling the last rev 494.
This is the error text:

linking ... boot.elf
c:/devkitPro/libogc/lib/wii\libogc.a(ipc.o): In function `__ios_ioctlvformat_parse':
ipc.c:(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x174): undefined reference to `__ctype_ptr__'
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: c:/devkitPro/libogc/lib/wii\libogc.a(ipc.o)(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x174): unresolvable R_PPC_EMB_SDA21 relocation against symbol `__ctype_ptr__'
ipc.c:(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x4e8): undefined reference to `__ctype_ptr__'
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: c:/devkitPro/libogc/lib/wii\libogc.a(ipc.o)(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x4e8): unresolvable R_PPC_EMB_SDA21 relocation against symbol `__ctype_ptr__'
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/c/USB1/trunk/boot.elf] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

Can someone help me please?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Empyr69er said:
Is anyone else getting a black screen with random colored pixels right after using the forwarder before the loader loads. it looks a bit glitchy to me. I am on rev493, cIOS 12, 4.0 FW
I've got the same set up as you.

Rev493
CiosRev12
4.0U
Latest forwarder(6.9.09)

Its been answered before but here is the answer again.

Your getting the random colored pixels because you have the sd card in the wii and your running everything off of the hard drive fat partition.
If you remove the sd card and still run everything off the hard drive the pixels go away.Its either that or the new forwarder which causes the random pixels when both sd and hard drive and plugged in regardless of which one you use.Im running everything off of my hard drive now and if i leave the sd card out the forwarder works fine and shows no random color pixels.If i put the sd card in and then run the forwarder i get the random pixels.I don't know what will happen if your running off the sd card and use the forwarder though so i cant try that.

The forwarder also seams to load everything slower if the sd card is inserted and your running off the hard drive.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Solecist said:
anyone knows why the GRAND SLAM TENNIS pal, restart the wii after we press 1 in order to view the motion plus video instructions ? ..i am using the wii motion plus already.

Its a problem with the ios reload for playing the video, We are all having this problem via usb loader. It works fine from disk though
wink.gif

mhd4mhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have small problem , I have usb loader GX r493 . cios 13b . ios 222 ( MLOAD )

when I try yo lanch the usb loader GX in the ios 222 mod it tell me

" you don't have ios 222 " ?!?!?!

but if I choise ios 249 it work

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I thank you may not have the latest ios 222ver. Go to the download section and download and reinstall ios 222. Hope that helps.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't want to add to the plethora of hermes cios 222 questions but I am having an issue. I installed cios 222 using all defaults. I then updated my loader to rev 493 (I'd been sticking with rev479 up until then). I boot the loader, change cios to 222 in the settings menu, reboot, and then my drive is no longer recognized. I unplug it, replug it, and click cios222 and still nothing. I also tried both ports. USB 2.0 isn't really a big deal to me but I am wondering what I am doing wrong. Should I be doing the cios install differently? Is it a glitch in this revision of the loader? i see that rev494 in now out but I am not able to test for about 9 more hours.

Thanks in advance...

wpix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there i am having an issue with USB Loader GX.

I have a IDE/SATA>Usb adapter cable and am trying to get it to work.

I also have a USB enclosure drive as well.

I plug in a drive using a IDE/SATA>Usb adapter to a sata drive or an ide drive and it doesnt' detect my drive.

I have tried both IOS options in the menu.

Which CIOS(s) do i have to install to get tihs to work.

I am unsure Which Cios36 I have

4.0U
CIOSCorp 1.0
Homebrew 1.0.1
Preloader .29

any help would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks

bl00dclaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
0ld8oy said:
I really don't want to add to the plethora of hermes cios 222 questions but I am having an issue. I installed cios 222 using all defaults. I then updated my loader to rev 493 (I'd been sticking with rev479 up until then). I boot the loader, change cios to 222 in the settings menu, reboot, and then my drive is no longer recognized. I unplug it, replug it, and click cios222 and still nothing. I also tried both ports. USB 2.0 isn't really a big deal to me but I am wondering what I am doing wrong. Should I be doing the cios install differently? Is it a glitch in this revision of the loader? i see that rev494 in now out but I am not able to test for about 9 more hours.

Thanks in advance...

Open the "GXGlobal.cfg" in the config folder on your sdcard. Change "cios = 1" to "cios = 0". That will set it to use ios249. I had the same issue last night. I could set individual games to use ios 222 but if I set the loader's default ios to 222 it wouldn't find my hard drive at all.

Eclipse01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i exported all my games using windows manager and when I put them back on my HDD some games would not work, they would go to just a black screen or they would go a little bit into the game and freeze.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bl00dclaat said:
0ld8oy said:

Thanks in advance...

Open the "GXGlobal.cfg" in the config folder on your sdcard. Change "cios = 1" to "cios = 0". That will set it to use ios249. I had the same issue last night. I could set individual games to use ios 222 but if I set the loader's default ios to 222 it wouldn't find my hard drive at all.

Thanks a lot. So it loads fine on the individual game settings but not globally?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mhd4mhd said:
i have small problem , I have usb loader GX r493 . cios 13b . ios 222 ( MLOAD )

when I try yo lanch the usb loader GX in the ios 222 mod it tell me

" you don't have ios 222 " ?!?!?!

but if I choise ios 249 it work

There was one thing i deleted by misstake in 493 so you better try 494+.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    Veho @ Veho: Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!