• Views 7,244,838
  • Replies 29,382
  • Likes 48

jckmayor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it has to be something with the new version cause I have to usb loader channels and I updated the one and I have the cios222 issue, but on the channel I did not update, no issue? I have had 4.2 installed for a while with never an issue so not sure why I would have a stub now and why does the not updated usb loader channel work?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jckmayor said:
it has to be something with the new version cause I have to usb loader channels and I updated the one and I have the cios222 issue, but on the channel I did not update, no issue? I have had 4.2 installed for a while with never an issue so not sure why I would have a stub now and why does the not updated usb loader channel work?
Is it possible that you have rev3 installed, instead of rev4?

vosszaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I manage to install USB Loader GX and channel sucessfully but after 30-40 mins of playing game, it freeze. Happen every time now its really annoying. How can i fix this?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vosszaa said:
I manage to install USB Loader GX and channel sucessfully but after 30-40 mins of playing game, it freeze. Happen every time now its really annoying. How can i fix this?
when will you people quit blaming a loader? once the game is started, the loader is DONE. it is out of memory. it can make no changes to anything. it has gone back to bed after a hard day's work. any errors that occur after the game starts have to do with your shitty sale-rack HDD, the IOS, the wii, and the game.

we know that the game itself and the wii work fine together, so that narrows it down.
if you burn the game to a DVD and play it and it is fixed, then you can blame your HDD. if the error happens always in the same spot of the game, you are just a bad pirate and your game has gotten corrupted. otherwise blame the IOS you are using.

And for the parental controls questions and unlocking, we are now using the settings you have in the wii settings. just go there and remove the PIN and you wont have to trouble yourself to type in 1111 when you start the loader. also, if you set the wii parental controls to allow teen games, we follow along with this. we have a super complex array to convert different regions' ratings to each other so all your PAL pirated games will follow the NTSC rating system. but you must have a up-to-date wiitdb.zip for this to work right, since this is where we get the rating from.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
vosszaa said:
when will you people quit blaming a loader? once the game is started, the loader is DONE. it is out of memory. it can make no changes to anything. it has gone back to bed after a hard day's work. any errors that occur after the game starts have to do with your shitty sale-rack HDD, the IOS, the wii, and the game.

we know that the game itself and the wii work fine together, so that narrows it down.
if you burn the game to a DVD and play it and it is fixed, then you can blame your HDD. if the error happens always in the same spot of the game, you are just a bad pirate and your game has gotten corrupted. otherwise blame the IOS you are using.

And for the parental controls questions and unlocking, we are now using the settings you have in the wii settings. just go there and remove the PIN and you wont have to trouble yourself to type in 1111 when you start the loader. also, if you set the wii parental controls to allow teen games, we follow along with this. we have a super complex array to convert different regions' ratings to each other so all your PAL pirated games will follow the NTSC rating system. but you must have a up-to-date wiitdb.zip for this to work right, since this is where we get the rating from.

YEAH........ take that ....bitch.....

LOL
gbasp.gif

Must say though. Totally agree..

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE..... When the timezone passes of course

vosszaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
vosszaa said:

If my post tickling your nerve then im sorry, I didnt blame the loader, I JUST WANT SUMBODY TO HELP ME FIX THE PROBLEM SO I CAN PLAY SOME DAMN GAME.

Since i soft modded my Wii(yesterday) I havnt success running any backup games yet. Either crash after intro, black screen, or 30 mins of play and that make me sick.

If you said my cIOS is bad then please please, please ....point me to the right direction to get a good one. Im so newb to this kinda thing. How lucky i am already to be able to soft mode my Wii without having any issue at all(i'm serious)
Oh.. im using this tutorial btw > http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/w...ow-guide-67927/ and i believe this tutorial has a good cIOS
If you please spare your precious time and have a look at this tut and tell me where or which step is old or given me the bad cIOS.

If you can help me with this, it will be very very appreciated.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
As the TUT is not from here why not try asking on the board you got it from??? Have you asked to see if anybody else has this problem over there???

As for the BAD iso nobody is saying its anything to do with any of the steps. Maybe it was just a corrupt wad you installed or something like that. There is no point in asking people here to check other peoples work when they used a different TUT from you. If you used the one here then we would be able to tell you what problems we have encountered and maybe how to fix them , although the TUT here is fool proof and I have never had a problem after I have followed it.

A few questions though..

What FW was your wii BEFORE softmod.??

How did you upgrade it to 4.2??

What options are you using in your loader???

Also As yyou seem to be using a thumb drive have you tried a different one to see if maybe your drive isnt compatible????

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I try to load ocarina cheats off of USB, the cheat's don't get applied..I set the .gct custom path as USB:/Codes and the TXTCode path as USB:/TxtCodes, the only thing that works is that i can choose which cheat(s) to use with the txt file, but the .gct never gets applied

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Riicky said:
when I try to load ocarina cheats off of USB, the cheat's don't get applied..I set the .gct custom path as USB:/Codes and the TXTCode path as USB:/TxtCodes, the only thing that works is that i can choose which cheat(s) to use with the txt file, but the .gct never gets applied
Happens to me with SD and has happened to other people too. I just resorted to using uLoader when I had to use cheats.

vosszaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PAL Wii 4.2E, if i want to play NTSC game, do i need to do the region patch on the ISO first? Or GX can load any ISO region?

EDIT: NVM, i found the answer
tongue.gif

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Morphx2 said:
so can VC games be played through USB Loader GX?
Click the Homebrew button, click the button with Wii on it, and there is a list of installed channels. You can choose which one to start.

lewikenzie1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lewikenzie1.webs.com
XP
Country
ive got this app and have put a game on my usb hard drive and put a game on it using WBFS Manager 3.0 but no image is displayed on my wii but when im on WBFS Manager 3.0 and click on the game the pictue of the game shows up do i have to put a image on the sdcard or usb hard drive and what do i name the image

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lewikenzie1 said:
ive got this app and have put a game on my usb hard drive and put a game on it using WBFS Manager 3.0 but no image is displayed on my wii but when im on WBFS Manager 3.0 and click on the game the pictue of the game shows up do i have to put a image on the sdcard or usb hard drive and what do i name the image
If the Wii is connected to internet, just click on the "No Cover" image.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3