OP
Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hello tempers!

I need help about this one. I have modded my slim and a couple more other friends' slims and I've done them in just a few minutes.

Another one of my friends just bought a new PSP Slim (he bought it October 10, 2008). It has OFW 4.01. So I think its still very new.

I started to mod it: made the MMS successfully, fully charged my Pandora Battery. But i first tested the Pandora Process in my modded PSP Slim. The service mode appeared in mine, saying press X to install CFW 3.71 m33 or something so I thought it would work on his.

When we met up, i put the memory stick on his powered off PSP Slim. Then held the L button. Then inserted the fully charged Pandora batt. The power LED lit up but didn't work....

So to cut it short; is his PSP too new or does it have another kind of motherboard I've been hearing about that prevents it from being modded?
Note: I did it 2 other Slims, all bought from the same store, all worked except for this one.

Thank you.

altorn

OP
Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
I guess so.. My poor friend has to wait then... Thanks for clearing it up for me. I have to cheer him up.

I have an idea, i'll lick my modded PSP in front of him to torment him in jealousy. Yeah?
biggrin.gif

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you give any info on his PSP? First off, was it a core system, or some other system?

Could you let us know the serial number on the box, and the print date?

Thanks,

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Don't hold out for the new PSP's being hacked anytime soon. You can read about the latest protection Sony has added here.

Maybe one day, but it's not looking too good at the moment.

altorn

OP
Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'd never think of sending it off to DAx, though. XP

The PSP was bought as a core system. It is very new as it came with OFW 4.01, although I didnt have a chance to see serial numbers or print/manufacture date of the unit.

Yes, I wont be expecting it to be moddable anytime soon, thanks Opium.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...