vita2hos: Translation layer from Vita to Horizon OS

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U lol, thats literary a toaster compared to PS3
considering that "toaster" destroyed PS3 but people like to pretend that isn't true because the Cell Processor was the most overhyped thing since blast Processing. just like they like to pretend that the switch is just a portable ps3 when its vastly more powerful people just seem to forget how bad ps3 looked/performed

Cris1997XX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
considering that "toaster" destroyed PS3 but people like to pretend that isn't true because the Cell Processor was the most overhyped thing since blast Processing. just like they like to pretend that the switch is just a portable ps3 when its vastly more powerful people just seem to forget how bad ps3 looked/performed
It didn't destroy PS3, it just had a better GPU and more RAM. The GamePad hogged resources if you tried to do anything fancy with it, hence why Breath Of The Wild doesn't even bother using it. It pushes the console to its absolute limits. Turns out developers also needed an actually good CPU alongside the rest of the hardware...

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't destroy PS3, it just had a better GPU and more RAM. The GamePad hogged resources if you tried to do anything fancy with it, hence why Breath Of The Wild doesn't even bother using it. It pushes the console to its absolute limits. Turns out developers also needed an actually good CPU alongside the rest of the hardware...
it did destroy the ps3 but since its Nintendo people have it set in there minds that it could never be more powerful which is an argument that has been going on for eons because people just hear hype about cell and see a big number like 3200MHz and go ooooo pretty without understanding how little that number actually means. the ps3 had to use so much blur in its games to cover up imperfections/low resoultions and couldn't even hit 30FPS in most game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol