Hacking Feedback Homebrew Homebrew app [vWii] USB Loader GX UI Glitch when installing Priiloader. Any fixes yet?

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, since I installed Priiloader on my vWii to be able to use WiiLink, the UI on the channels part of USB Loader GX broke completely, so I reinstalled the loader and nothing happened. I searched and found out this was a problem that happened to everyone that installed Priiloader (some threads I found were Problem with USB Loader GX in vwii and USB Loader GX). Most of them appear to be from 2023, so in the meanwhile, did anyone find a fix yet?

Attachments

• 20240428_101535.jpg
    20240428_101535.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240428_101621.jpg
    20240428_101621.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

4d1xlaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they said back in october that they had this fixed internally and will be included in next release. of course, no commit available anywhere so you could make your own build, and who knows if they'll ever even make a new release.

you're better off changing the ui to use a different display mode, and change the game preview screen to spinning disk. I put mine in list mode, with spinning disk preview screen. you can download the 3D cover art + the disc art and it doesnt look too bad that way.

Reactions: KirbyBot

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they said back in october that they had this fixed internally and will be included in next release. of course, no commit available anywhere so you could make your own build, and who knows if they'll ever even make a new release.

you're better off changing the ui to use a different display mode, and change the game preview screen to spinning disk. I put mine in list mode, with spinning disk preview screen. you can download the 3D cover art + the disc art and it doesnt look too bad that way.
Ok, thx for replying! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later