Hacking WAD Manager

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
okay thanx but next question mines a pal wii will it work with all regions and do you make a installer iso with the same process as previous obviously with the new file though...

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a great release

i have to agree with jinxvorheeze

up till now i have got 3 dirs on my sd card

wad to install or uninstalll a wad

wadinstalled to keep the wads i have installed (copy them to wad folder to uninstall)

my wads to keep the wads i dont use at the moment but may look at

so yes it was messy

now 1 folder called wad and i can do as i wish with them in 1 go

well done waninkoko

warlord

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mickthestud said:
okay thanx but next question mines a pal wii will it work with all regions and do you make a installer iso with the same process as previous obviously with the new file though...

yes it works on PAL >_< and I'm certain you use the same process.

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
how is everybody using this programme previously i made a iso for the installer /uninstaller but it was a .dol file so i would simply replace the main.dol file of any iso with trucha but this time it is a .elf file and it wont let me do it it says it cant replace it with as file that is larger ,is everyone using it via the twilight hack which sux because i could never be bothered learning about it...

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
mickthestud said:
how is everybody using this programme previously i made a iso for the installer /uninstaller but it was a .dol file so i would simply replace the main.dol file of any iso with trucha but this time it is a .elf file and it wont let me do it it says it cant replace it with as file that is larger ,is everyone using it via the twilight hack which sux because i could never be bothered learning about it...
im in the same boat!
some 1 please help us~

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
either use the TW hack.....

or wait for the wad version to be released and use the wad installer to install it, and the use the wad manager to uninstall the wad installer and the wad uninstaller (if that makes sence)

warlord

mattlouf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mickthestud said:

1. ZELDA TP Hack DOESN'T SUX !!
2. If you want to replace larger files in an ISO, do not use trucha, but WIIScrubberv1.2
3. If you don't wanna use Zelda TP hack, just install Homebrew Channel, and you'll have access to this WAD manager

MrN !

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Use your old disc to install the new Homebrew channel, and then use that to launch wad manager off an SD card. That way you don't need to burn discs all the time, I'm sure this app will see another upgraded version at some point...

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks like just the medicine and I cant wait to get it hooked up with the homebrew channel. I'm at work at the mo so does anyone have a nice screenshot of the thing so I can get a look at the interface. Im a bit of a geek like that.

Thanks Waninkoko your the best.

jinxvorheeze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the WAD installer/uninstaller only it has a list at the bottom of the wad files on your sd card. Other than that, the two are almost the same.

atomikramp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
i still don't get a thing.

i'm n00b so don't flame on me
smile.gif

wad files are channels wich can be installed on the wii and accessed directly by the dashboard right?

once a wad channel is installed from the SD card, do i still need the sd card for the channel to be used? or the channel is installed in the wii system memory and i can use it?

if it's installed like any other channel, wich is the difference between removing the channel previously installed using the wad manager and using the data management in the wii system menu?

thnx for the infos
smile.gif

Piets

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok.. im trying to run WAD manager on my 3.3u wii.
Every time i run the homebrew channel it just doesn't show the Wad manager, anyone know what my
problem is?

(i have also tried Wad installer and uninstaller but those also just give me the same error..)

hotfishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I just have a quick question:

I finish installing the HBC...and just as I am trying to use WAD 1.3 manager, it will not load! It just automatically went blackscreen and wii become non-responsive. I am currently using Wii 3.4U

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: