Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
darn! can't anybody answer my question?
Screemer said:
does this gui copy all partitions of an image/disc to the wbfs drive? i mean game- and updatepartition? i would like to save the complete iso like usb loader 1.5 does and not only the gamepartition.

El_Mesias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Screemer said:
darn! can't anybody answer my question?
Screemer said:
does this gui copy all partitions of an image/disc to the wbfs drive? i mean game- and updatepartition? i would like to save the complete iso like usb loader 1.5 does and not only the gamepartition.

not to tell the wbfs.exe is similar to others that use other gui, you should try and see for yourself.

Ciso format allows you to save backups in compressed form in pc and is especially useful for those who do not have a hdd and use pendrive. Have been reported failures of add Cisos to hdd 500 gb.

those who do not directly copy wbfs to wbfs do a disc of 500 GB?

El_Mesias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
- New options in the copy wbfs to wbfs, now there is something for everyone:
Copy-Direct
Ciso: quite fast, which does not operate direct copying.
Iso: slower, which does not operate any of the above.

Updating the first post

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a fantastic util, I prefer this one to add archived ISO backups to the WBFS drive. I really like the cover image and DVD->WBFS features. Great job El_Mesias!
smile.gif

mdlmemorybank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to say i love your app, its so far my all time favorite out of all the others, keep up the good work,i look forward to any updates you may have.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try the drive-to-drive copy, wbfs.exe crashes at the end of each transfer. The games still show up in the listing afterward, albeit with double the space they should have.

m-tek

Trophies
Website
supex0.co.uk
XP
Country
aardvarks said:
direct copy still doubles original size!

use the ciso option then..

Found a bug I think... I just extraxted a ciso to my desktop then opened it backup to put on a flash drive and it errored me saying "This iso is not wii compatible"....whys taht??

El_Mesias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if direct copy fails then if your disk is 500GB, you can not use ciso to transfer wbfs to wbfs, use iso. If your hard drive is less than 500 Gb then use ciso to transfer wbfs to wbfs and also to store backups on your Pc.

kaymm2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This app is awesome! I can copy from WBFS to another WBFS partition. But it only works in ISO mode for me. I have a 320GB HD copy to 16GB USB stick.

If I use CISO mode, the file size doubles.. and if I use WBFS to WBFS mode, it doesn't copy all the files and game doesn't run.

Thanks and I hope you there are more improvements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: