What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today, I finally returned to Red Steel 2 for Wii after 3 years. The last time I played, I was stuck right before a Point of No Return, trying to find the final Wanted Poster to complete a side-mission. I thought I had found them all, but it said one was missing. I retraced the entire explorable area probably 3 times looking for it, then gave up.

That's when I found a 3DS on sale, bought it, and began playing through all kinds of old games because I had missed out on the original DS generation. Every time I thought of returning to Red Steel 2, I dreaded looking for that Poster and decided against it, and/or I wasn't able to use the Wii for one reason or another.

As it turns out, I had already found all the Posters but a glitch made it say I hadn't. When I booted the game after 3 years, that mission was marked as "complete".

Retroactive achievement!

Reactions: AzerothArg

chrisman02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beat the first part of Odyssey, now working on the second half. However holy hell does the difficulty spike in some areas. Maybe I just don't have the reflexes for platformers anymore.

D

Deleted User

Finished Metroid: Samus Returns on the 3DS. Its a great game and in the future I'd like to revisit it to play through the game on hard mode and collect all the power-ups but for now I've got quite a large backlog of games to play.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just 100% completed Mario Odyssey collecting everything, I found it alot easier to 100% than getting five shiny stars in 3d world which may be a bad comparison but that's the last Mario game I got a 100% on. Overall I really enjoyed the game but its time to move on to something else.

Me buying 100 moons to finish off getting to 999
29udch2v070rg8mzg.jpg

5socyt33oyv3dojzg.jpg

yag5ho78yo47h8izg.jpg

uwiacj9tuq9326dzg.jpg

Reactions: VinsCool

fedehda

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
After several months trying to defeat one of the final bosses in Xenoblade Chronicles, I finally beated him two days ago.

Thing is... I don't know how did I reach there in first place. You only need to know how to use, basically, the attacks.

I shouted when I defeated him and my girlfriend didn't knew what happened.

Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After several months trying to defeat one of the final bosses in Xenoblade Chronicles, I finally beated him two days ago.

Thing is... I don't know how did I reach there in first place. You only need to know how to use, basically, the attacks.

I shouted when I defeated him and my girlfriend didn't knew what happened.
Which one? One of the post game level 100s or a Story boss?

I am currently playing Xenoblade X and having a good enough time. I am a little afraid that the game caps me at 60 and monsters can level up to 100... I just started my first longer affinity heart to heart mission and it kinda sucks. I wonder why they made it so you cant switch out of them until you finish them.

fedehda

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Which one? One of the post game level 100s or a Story boss?

I am currently playing Xenoblade X and having a good enough time. I am a little afraid that the game caps me at 60 and monsters can level up to 100... I just started my first longer affinity heart to heart mission and it kinda sucks. I wonder why they made it so you cant switch out of them until you finish them.

A story boss. I won't be playing it anymore once I complete the story mainline.

And I need time to finish the MGS saga.

I'm stucked at the 3 by the moment, lol

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Playing Binding of Isaac Rebirth, beat both the boss rush/sheol with Isaac. My combination was something like homing, brimstone (got it on the first devil deal), and I picked up Polyhemis (the giant short range tears) in the boss rush room. I think I'd unlock "The Lost" now with the missing poster.

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally beat Mario, did a hell of a lot of grinding on final fantasy xiv, and played some skyrim vr. It was a productive day

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just beat Super Metroid for my first time on the Snes. My playtime was 8:35 with a 66% item collection rate. I enjoyed most of the game except for some of the awful grappling hook sections. now its time to play though my massive backlog of final fantasy titles, X\X-2 and zodiac age all on the Ps4. Should be fun!

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

Kiyoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I completed Koudelka, got all the endings and I managed to beat the final boss at low level (40/39) without the uber weapon I got by defeating the optional boss and without using any scroll. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    The problem with X party blocked X bill that would have prevented X is that yes the bill probably would have worked great, buuuttt they put XYZDCBG in said bill as an attempt to sneak things in that tend to be completely unrelated to the original bills intent. It sucks because if they would just do a single thing they could probably get something done...
    But congressman X needs to have government funding for his cousins unicycle business
    It's a sad state of affairs
    Rotflmao
    Mom I don't want to do homework!!!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mom I don't want to do homework!!!