ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For me it's no contest the best GBA game is Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart but you could ask another 100 people and get told another 100 different games.
Noted
Post automatically merged:

I can't think of any 'good' GBA game out there, but it kinda depends on what genre of games you like.
I like ‘‘em all

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Most of the first-party mario games are top-notch, like the 4 Mario Advance ports, as well as Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario & Luigi, etc. I also personally enjoy the 4 Mega Man Zero games, Mega Man & Bass, Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland (Kirby's Adventure for NES remake), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, The Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games, All the FPS games like 007 - Nightfire and Ecks vs Sever: Ballistic, the two DOOM ports are decent, and all the Zelda games are top-notch.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best GBA game? How can anyone decide that... :-/

I do love Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure and it's still my favorite game of the Dragon Ball series (the Wii and DS games were good, but this is just so much better!).

It even had the original opening than a brand new one (well, they made it for the USA/EUR releases):

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    A @ Alllrounder: thanks +1