Gaming What's the best Castlevania game?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's legacy, which is that and rondo of blood. that's my opinion though. :) it's on the ps4, but it uses psp controls. I bought it a while back. it may or may not work on exploited systems, but probably. it's old enough.

Reactions: hippy dave

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they need to be considered as at least three different categories with traditional platformer Castlevania, Iga/Metroidvania where SotN is, and the trash 3D ones.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think they need to be considered as at least three different categories with traditional platformer Castlevania, Iga/Metroidvania where SotN is, and the trash 3D ones.
Yeah I think if I'm just gonna try out one game (feeling a little inspired since we just started watching the Netflix cartoon), I'm probably most likely to enjoy a metroidvania.

Kazmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only played Symphony of the Night and Circle of the Moon and MAN does Circle of the Moon suck ass haha. The final boss arena looked incredible but man is that game flawed. So at least so far Symphony of the Night is the best.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Super Castlevania IV a lot, combat is solid & very lax for the era. Is it the best in the entire series though ? Not sure, but it's definitely the best when to the first 4 games..

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Well it depends, to each their own. But some real masterpieces are Symphony, Aria and Dawn of Sorrow, Order of Ecclesia, Circle of the Moon (for the time it was a pretty big adventure in a portable device), and I really, really like the N64 ones.

But if I need to choose one, it would be Symphony of the Night, or Aria of Sorrow. I have many AWESOME memories with those.

My two cents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...